Getting outta Dodge!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Getting outta Dodge!

This is a discussion on Getting outta Dodge! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Getting outta Dodge!

Getting outta Dodge!

bigwheel likes this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Yeah, and they are carrying their liberal version of the Bubonic Plague with them.

They have to destroy the good red states with their madness.

They really should follow the Lemming's path, state wise all are near large bodies of water.
    Denton and A Watchman like this.

The facts are there in the video, but the reasons stated are an over simplification. I've lived in Pennsylvania most of my life. The loss of our steel industry saw a huge outflux of population, and it continues to today. But I wouldn't put us on the list of states that people are fleeing from because they don't feel safe or because of high property tax.
    Denton and Sasquatch like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    The facts are there in the video, but the reasons stated are an over simplification. I've lived in Pennsylvania most of my life. The loss of our steel industry saw a huge outflux of population, and it continues to today. But I wouldn't put us on the list of states that people are fleeing from because they don't feel safe or because of high property tax.
    Don't let that fool you though. California's loss of the aerospace industry was the beginning but then the undesirables (whoever you want to classify that as) started moving in. That's when crime and safety became an issue.
    0rocky and sideKahr like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Don't let that fool you though. California's loss of the aerospace industry was the beginning but then the undesirables (whoever you want to classify that as) started moving in. That's when crime and safety became an issue.
    You don't mean ........ them ...... uhhhhh undocumented aliens, err...... citizens, do ya?
    Sasquatch and 0rocky like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

CA is being taken over from the inside. With so many illegals voting and rising to power. Officials have no option in their minds but to appease them. Ca has no rule of law it is rule by agenda . You are just starting to see the results more now.
    We need a Nation wide boycott of anything CA. Won't happen but it is what we need.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

From the license plates I'm seeing they are all moving to WI.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    CA is being taken over from the inside. With so many illegals voting and rising to power. Officials have no option in their minds but to appease them. Ca has no rule of law it is rule by agenda . You are just starting to see the results more now.
    We need a Nation wide boycott of anything CA. Won't happen but it is what we need.
    The longest journey begins with a single step - in a positive direction.
    bigwheel likes this.

9 yrs ago almost to the this day, Wife and I packed up in the great frozen north woods of Michigan's Upper Peninsula (along WI/MI state line) and moved to the Concho Valley area of Texas. The economy was sucking a hind teet in michigan, stupid gun laws being enforced. (And yes I was and still am a Packers Fan!). I do not regret the move from the U.P. to texas and love the part of texas I am in. Texas cuts Veterans such good benifits and breaks on taxes I could not refuse. God Bless Texas!
    Slippy likes this.

Pennsylvania has problems similar to Cali and New York. A lot of the state is rural and small town with corresponding values. But politics seem to be dominated by the metro areas of Pittsburgh and Philly. These two cities are a sinkhole that suck up most of the states budget. And of course they are run by libs.
    sideKahr and bigwheel like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links