Anti-ISIS Coalition 9 US Allies plus US =10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Anti-ISIS Coalition 9 US Allies plus US =10 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Could the US be the power behind "The King Of The North" which blitzkriegs "The King Of The South": See Daniel 11:40-o http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/06/wo...isis.html?_r=0 If so,time ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alpha-17

Thread: Anti-ISIS Coalition 9 US Allies plus US =10

Could the US be the power behind "The King Of The North" which blitzkriegs "The King Of The South": See Daniel 11:40-o

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/06/wo...isis.html?_r=0

If so,time is starting to run out

I'm sure it is, in revelations it says (or something along these lines) "that in the end times the followers of christ will be beheaded for not take the mark of the best" now the mark hasn't "officially" shown up yet but mainly think it will be the rfid chip.

Time is running out. No man knows the day. Will Obama brings in the end? I know he would like to but not sure if he is it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter72 View Post
    I'm sure it is, in revelations it says (or something along these lines) "that in the end times the followers of christ will be beheaded for not take the mark of the best" now the mark hasn't "officially" shown up yet but mainly think it will be the rfid chip.
    I often wonder in 1935 when everyone was given a SSN, how many thought it was a sign of the mark of the beast?

I won't say that you're wrong, as pretty much anything is possible. That said, I'm more in the camp that ISIS is a predecessor state to the Anti-Christ's army. In regards to the King of the North/King of the South thing, it is pretty commonly taken that the KotN will be the AntiChrist or Magog, while the KotS will be a rebellious ally/servant/provenience/etc. Typically, it is associated with Egypt. Looking at current events, this is matches up pretty well. Egypt, with its large Secular majority, and sizable Coptic Christian minority, would prefer not to bend it's knee to Radical Islam. The coup last year that booted out the Muslim Brotherhood should be proof of that. They may be forced/coerced into joining the Islamic AntiChrist's empire, but they will rebel, repeatedly.

Isn't there something about the Lion and the Bear in the Bible ? I do not read or study it but its seems I read something along the Lines of Russia(the bear) attacking Isreal(the Lion) and that being part of the Apoc. AND AS I SAID I DO NOT READ OR STUDY IT IS A QUESTION
    Im memory of my brother and fellow Marine, Semper Fidelis. Rest well my friend

Sponsored Links