ISIS attack on US electriccould kill 9 out of 10- From Washington Examiner.com 9-3-14
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ISIS attack on US electriccould kill 9 out of 10- From Washington Examiner.com 9-3-14

This is a discussion on ISIS attack on US electriccould kill 9 out of 10- From Washington Examiner.com 9-3-14 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Just read,nothing to explain here. New ISIS threat: America's electric grid; blackout could kill 9 of 10 | WashingtonExaminer.com...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: ISIS attack on US electriccould kill 9 out of 10- From Washington Examiner.com 9-3-14

Renec and Dakota_Lee like this.

The result of an EMP attack on the U.S. grid system has been well known for years. The entire U.S. grid system of the U.S. could be protected from both EMP and a Carrington type event from the Sun for approximately 4 Billion dollars, not exactly chump change but when considering the huge amount of deaths it could prevent, well worth the money. The U.S. be on the receiving end of an EMP attack is a very good possibility. The U.S. someday being on the receiving end of another Carrington type of even is a CERTAINTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsoyoung View Post
    The result of an EMP attack on the U.S. grid system has been well known for years. The entire U.S. grid system of the U.S. could be protected from both EMP and a Carrington type event from the Sun for approximately 4 Billion dollars, not exactly chump change but when considering the huge amount of deaths it could prevent, well worth the money. The U.S. be on the receiving end of an EMP attack is a very good possibility. The U.S. someday being on the receiving end of another Carrington type of even is a CERTAINTY.
    I'm sure you have some data on how this is? How ISIS has the means and abilities to affect such a threat?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The muslime in chief and his EPA are doing a much better job of attacking our power grid, attacking our coal production and our current coal power plants, attacking the oil industry at the federal level by not opening more oil and gas exploration on Federal Land, making it difficult and costly to open up new refineries. My prediction is that new laws and regulations will be enacted for our "safety"; inspired by the threat of ISIS, which will be another attack on our fuel and power production.

What these muslime's have learned is that the mere threat of an attack will cause our bureaucrats to pass laws and stifling regulations "to save the children" that end up hurting us...without them firing a shot. But when the time is right, and we are so overcome with oppressive regulations and laws and are unable to defend, they will strike.

FUBAR isn't it?
    Last edited by Slippy; 09-06-2014 at 07:51 AM.

come on we have been screaming for years that the power grid is a big target, and now the media starts paying attention...

oh its because of Isis, let's face it, this is not the first "terror" group to be a threat to the USA.... so why listen to us now, we have the I told you so sympathy cards all ready to go
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Let GOD sort'em out, You know the first line....
    Box of frogs and Slippy like this.
    Hidden Content

First Aid Supplies and More!!
    Hidden Content
    DERMA-REDI.com

4 billion dollars? I wonder how much money the United States will be giving countries that hate Americans this year? I bet 4 billion dollars wouldn't cover it, I'd say if true, it would be a very wise investment, why they probably won't do it.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    4 billion dollars? I wonder how much money the United States will be giving countries that hate Americans this year? I bet 4 billion dollars wouldn't cover it, I'd say if true, it would be a very wise investment, why they probably won't do it.
    The estimate started out a 2 billion and then they doubled it because of government waste and sweetheart deals and political favors. The estimate of 90% fatalities in the U.S. due to starvation, medical problems, the weather, and civil unrest was the estimate given to Congress. Considering the amount of money that we do give to countries that hate us and other worthless government programs, it seems relatively inexpensive to me.

By the way, Russia and China would not be severely affected by such an occurrence. They have already protected their grid system.
    Denton and Zed like this.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. ISIS = Muslim. Obama = Muslim. They work for him so why would they destroy there own infrastructure. The plan is not to destroy the country but rather the people. That means YOU.
    Denton likes this.

4billion is chump change. If that really is an accurate figure. If only my government cared about me.
    Moonshinedave and Slippy like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links