All firearms are now banned: Thread 1 of 2 - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

All firearms are now banned: Thread 1 of 2

This is a discussion on All firearms are now banned: Thread 1 of 2 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Make my peace with the Lord and make all the reasonable preparations I could like say an EMP. Caching some resources and having others handy. ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: All firearms are now banned: Thread 1 of 2

Make my peace with the Lord and make all the reasonable preparations I could like say an EMP. Caching some resources and having others handy. See what happens next.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
    For those who think being dead is a way to escape your granchidrens oppression must rethink. Stack em a mile high and gift them, let them be armed.

Choices can be made long after death.
    Will those who are now in their 20's fight for the right to be armed? Will their kids who, like their parents, have been indoctrinated through the liberal public school system and Universities? I don't think rights and freedoms are being taught these days. There might be enough, like your grandchildren Toefoot; I hope there are enough of them to still understand, and stand.
    Toefoot likes this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Will those who are now in their 20's fight for the right to be armed? Will their kids who, like their parents, have been indoctrinated through the liberal public school system and Universities? I don't think rights and freedoms are being taught these days. There might be enough, like your grandchildren Toefoot; I hope there are enough of them to still understand, and stand.
    No one truly knows what the future holds but I am all about choices beforehand.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The two most dangerous people to deal with are. Those that feel they have nothing to live for and those that feel they have some worth dying for. Those in the middle of the two extremes are just following the crowd. And will do as they are told.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I don't have to worry. I recently lost all of my firearms which were only a couple in a boating accident when it capsized. A crossbow and a pellet rifle is all I have left.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    MountainGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikepole20 View Post
    I don't have to worry. I recently lost all of my firearms which were only a couple in a boating accident when it capsized. A crossbow and a pellet rifle is all I have left.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Yeah...that's happened to a lot of us. Damn tippy boats.

“Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
    Enwrought with golden and silver light,
    The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
    Of night and light and the half-light;
    I would spread the cloths under your feet:
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.“

William Butler Yeats
    Annie likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    “Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
    Enwrought with golden and silver light,
    The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
    Of night and light and the half-light;
    I would spread the cloths under your feet:
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.“

William Butler Yeats
    All firearms are now banned: Thread 1 of 2-yeats.jpg
    Ragnarök likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I am very much aware of the bleeding and think your time line is perhaps to generous. The cuts will gradually get deeper and more frequent. Make no mistake, they have to have the guns in order to get where they want to go.
    Sometimes they can 'get the guns' without actually having to 'get' the guns. A thousand cuts.

A guy from NY posted this in another forum:

"It's funny though I am trying to get an amendment to my pistol permit, used to be you went to the county Sheriff and they used a rubber stamp with the Judge's signature on the coupon and you went and picked up your new gun. Not anymore, now the amendments have to go to the judge to be signed, what used to get done in one day now takes 3-5 weeks, progress huh? On top of that the Judge sent me a nice little letter that says I have to prove that I re-certified my permit before they will approve it. Would have been nice if I'd been told that when I went to the Pistol Permit Bureau, I could have printed out the recert documentation and submitted it with the bill of sale for the gun. Another way to drag their feet and delay the amendment. All in the name of the unSAFE act. And yet we still can't get enough votes to repeal the damned thing."

*drip* *drip* *drip*
    All firearms are now banned: Thread 1 of 2-1000cuts.jpg
    Prepared One likes this.

The enemy must fire the first shot for it to start.
    MountainGirl likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links