Israel/Syria/Iran
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Israel/Syria/Iran

This is a discussion on Israel/Syria/Iran within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Anyone else concerned about the developing situation over there? This seems to be more than just the run of the mill escalation. Iran and Israel ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Israel/Syria/Iran

Israel/Syria/Iran

Anyone else concerned about the developing situation over there?

This seems to be more than just the run of the mill escalation.

Iran and Israel appear ready to go toe to toe.
    Camel923, SDF880, Denton and 1 others like this.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

I agree, stay tuned!

This has been coming since Obama's bumbling of the military and international relations in the region. Russia has been helping Syria for decades and Iran for at least a decade. Syria has been involved in Lebanon for multiple decades. Hezbollah Is Iranian funded and infused with billions in untraceable funds for US tax payers to Iran via Obama. Russia has provided advanced missile systems to protect Iranian airspace and yellow cake for nuclear weapons and Clinton Crime family has sold 20 percent of US uranium to Russia. The destruction of Iraq and resulting weak US control as a counter weight to Iran has enabled this to come together. Its a real mess that will cost much in the way of lives and treasure to solve. Diplomacy here is a bigger joke than with North Korea which also has ties to Iran.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Could be the start of the makings of WWIII and/or Armageddon. From a post I made on this thread a month or so ago:

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/u...tures-say.html
    Denton and Camel923 like this.

Super Moderator

Yup, I've been watching that, and have been noticing the MSM isn't all that interested in what is going on.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I agree Denton. That is even more a bit concerning. Its as if the MSM / leadership does not want to inflame an already boiling/scary situation by significantly reporting on it.
    Denton likes this.

Iran will not stop until it destroys Israel . That would make them a hero in the middle east. Iran wants to be the ruler of the Muslim world. This is just one of the steps to get there.
    Camel923 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I have been to Israel many many times and I can tell you it is a TINY country. Unbelievably small. As such, they are at a severe disadvantage if attacked. They have no depth to allow them time to mobilize a defense. Because of this they have strategies in place to to try to counter this problem but fact is they still have very little land. But I can tell you that they are a very tough bunch and any nation that picks a fight with them is in for a conflict. Israel may lose in the end but the agressor is going to pay a high price. Israel has nukes and absolutely zero incentive not to use them if the chips are down.
    Smitty901 and Camel923 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I have been to Israel many many times and I can tell you it is a TINY country. Unbelievably small. As such, they are at a severe disadvantage if attacked. They have no depth to allow them time to mobilize a defense. Because of this they have strategies in place to to try to counter this problem but fact is they still have very little land. But I can tell you that they are a very tough bunch and any nation that picks a fight with them is in for a conflict. Israel may lose in the end but the agressor is going to pay a high price. Israel has nukes and absolutely zero incentive not to use them if the chips are down.
    The size of Israel is a fact few understand. Always amazed when I hear what difference would it make for Israel to give up that some of that land. Training with them made it clear , don't want to fight them.
    Slippy, Camel923 and Inor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

This has been coming for a long time. I have always thought WWIII would come out of the middle east. Just a matter of time. Oblunder did nothing but make it more probable, perhaps even inevitable. The MSM has no eyes for anything but the Russian crap and the fact the NK and SK are playing nice at the Olympics. I am keeping an eye on it.
    Camel923 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links