SHTF, so now what do you actually intend to do? - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

SHTF, so now what do you actually intend to do?

This is a discussion on SHTF, so now what do you actually intend to do? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by MisterMills357 I am going to stay put, and if the sitrep lasts, and lasts; I think that I will raid some warehouses; ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: SHTF, so now what do you actually intend to do?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    I am going to stay put, and if the sitrep lasts, and lasts; I think that I will raid some warehouses; I might get killed, and I might not, and that is my plan.
    Put a unit together and you'll probably outlast us all. The most prepared people for a disaster are

1) homeless people - they already know how to survive on nothing and how to get what they need.
    2) Gang Bangers - They already have the organization, mindset and resources required to take whatever they need for as long as they need.

Anyone who is young could just join the Army. I guarantee in a SHTF situation they will be recruiting.
    inceptor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tonybluegoat View Post
    Put a unit together and you'll probably outlast us all. The most prepared people for a disaster are

1) homeless people - they already know how to survive on nothing and how to get what they need.
    2) Gang Bangers - They already have the organization, mindset and resources required to take whatever they need for as long as they need.

Anyone who is young could just join the Army. I guarantee in a SHTF situation they will be recruiting.
    Damn if that ain't true.

Gang bangers aren't gang bangers because they respect organization. They're the last people I'd trust. They've already demonstrated that they absolutely reject any type of organization except superior force.

You'd never sleep again.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

He didn't say to trust either of them.

Besides, I thought you supported MS-13. After all, aren't they part of the immigration you support? Sanctuary cities are for them too.

Sleep is trust.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Gang bangers aren't gang bangers because they respect organization. They're the last people I'd trust. They've already demonstrated that they absolutely reject any type of organization except superior force.

You'd never sleep again.
    City dwelling gang bangers are absolutely terrified of the woods/wilderness. Tell them they'll get tied to a tree with honey plastered on them, or get fed to the pigs. Had problems with those types in the past........
    hawgrider likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Do you realize that liberals have been getting weapons training???

I have a funny story. I played rugby for 20 years. Played for some really good teams and some not so much. One of the clubs was a great bunch of guys and a little scrappy. Our “old boy” squad (have to be over 35) one Saturday had a match against a team that was a gay team. They were newish to rugby and billed themselves as a club for gay men. They showed up and every single one of them were big and fit and fast but you know what? They were soft, really soft. It was actually kinda sad, we weren’t that great of a side but we took them apart because they didn’t really want to hit. Not saying all gay men are soft but it stuck with me. The difference between how fit and strong they looked and what they were really made of when it was time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    inceptor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilmostrog View Post
    I have a funny story. I played rugby for 20 years. Played for some really good teams and some not so much. One of the clubs was a great bunch of guys and a little scrappy. Our “old boy” squad (have to be over 35) one Saturday had a match against a team that was a gay team. They were newish to rugby and billed themselves as a club for gay men. They showed up and every single one of them were big and fit and fast but you know what? They were soft, really soft. It was actually kinda sad, we weren’t that great of a side but we took them apart because they didn’t really want to hit. Not saying all gay men are soft but it stuck with me. The difference between how fit and strong they looked and what they were really made of when it was time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Waaaayyyyy back in the day when I was a biker, there was a bar downtown called the Kismet Lounge. It was a gay bar. We would go occasionally just for the fun of it. I'll tell you though there were a few rough looking folks, both male and female that I would have had to keep an eye on if things got ugly. They mostly ignored us and that didn't happen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post

You'd never sleep again.
    I'm not saying to join a gang. I'm saying that gang bangers already have what they need to survive. I'm not saying they are nice. I'm saying the already have the mindset, organization and experience to do what they have to do to survive.

But you already knew that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links