Mole skin
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mole skin

This is a discussion on Mole skin within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Is it just me? I've seen lots of good first aid kit talked about over the years, but I don't seem to remember anyone listing ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mole skin

Mole skin

Is it just me? I've seen lots of good first aid kit talked about over the years, but I don't seem to remember anyone listing mole skin for foot problems. Works great to prevent blisters, etc. if you're walking a long ways.
    omegabrock likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Dude, I just listed it in a GHB recommendation....

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/s...hb-pics-4.html

Post #31
    Slippy likes this.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato

Fate whispers to the warrior, You cannot withstand the storm. The warrior replies, I am the storm.

Oh yeah definitely Mole skin...But hey...whats the name of that liquid they would inject into a blister to get it taken care of quickly....I only knew it as "Liquid Hell" It honestly made me scream and cry like a 10 year old girl at a Beiber concert....Gawd that was painful....That condensed a week of blister pain into 5-8 seconds of total hell. But then it was all better...Or at least the normal pain of a blister was unnoticeable after that...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Got mole skin in my first aid box. That stuff works!
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Question

Its in the home kit and the vehicles.although, I always thought that it must be pretty hard to skin a mole and get the adhesive on the back side.anybody know the process?...we have moles here.or would a vole work?....voleskin?........:eek:
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

I've had this moleskin stuff in my first aid kits for years and years....and years. I've never had occasion to use it, though. But I'll keep it in there.

I used Moleskin on the skin side of an IWB Infedel Kydex holster. It peeled off.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Oh yeah definitely Mole skin...But hey...whats the name of that liquid they would inject into a blister to get it taken care of quickly....I only knew it as "Liquid Hell" It honestly made me scream and cry like a 10 year old girl at a Beiber concert....Gawd that was painful....That condensed a week of blister pain into 5-8 seconds of total hell. But then it was all better...Or at least the normal pain of a blister was unnoticeable after that...
    That would be benzoin tincture its an antiseptic adhesive agent much like a thin version of New Skin by the way I LOVE NEW SKIN best bang for your buck 1oz of fluid gets you almost 144 square inches of coverage although unlike moleskin its fairly useless before you get the serous filled blister or blood filled your choice but I always used petroleum jelly to ease a developing blister

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Infidel View Post
    I used Moleskin on the skin side of an IWB Infedel Kydex holster. It peeled off.
    I guess you didn't cure the mole correctly.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    Samuel Adams

I keep three packages of moleskin in my get home bag and I always carry one or two more in my suitcase when I travel for business. I love the stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links