Acoustic Analysis of LV Shooting (Two Shooters)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Acoustic Analysis of LV Shooting (Two Shooters) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Mike Adams shows there was a second shooter, and shows where the 2nd shooter might have been....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Acoustic Analysis of LV Shooting (Two Shooters)

Super Moderator

Mike Adams shows there was a second shooter, and shows where the 2nd shooter might have been.

Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Hmmm ..... I do know (ok, I believe) this was not a solo act by a lone nut case. This patsy had help or at a very minimum some coaching in the logistics and planning. Either way, the agenda is alive and well, even progressing while you watch.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Paddock set up video camera, when we see them, it would clear p a lot of this speculation. IF we ever see them...
    RJAMES and Denton like this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well that took 30 minutes of time.

Where was the brass in the room?

Did the Police, police the brass?
    Denton and Camel923 like this.

@AquaHull is correct. What happened to the brass or if he went cheap, the steel casings? My wife noticed that right off the bat. Should be a heap of them. The police would not scrub a crime scene so quickly unless its a cover up like with the Branch Dividians (bulldozed the whole area). If it was sanitized, who did it and what were they hiding?

Was there an m60 somewhere else? The longer this goes , the more unanswered questions appear.
    Last edited by Camel923; 10-10-2017 at 05:25 AM.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I asked before and will ask again, False Flag? No tinfoil hat........
    Denton, Camel923 and Michael_Js like this.

Not sure about all of the video , what I do know is LE and FBI are not giving us the truth about the shooter and what happened.
    We do not know it he was firing .223 or 5.56 or a mix of both ,yes there is a difference. He very well used more that one weapon. Even if they were both Ar's there could easily be differences.
    The shots do not sound like a bump stock to me. It it was he had a lot of range time with it.
    Michael_Js and Camel923 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I too have some doubts about this shooting, just as I do about the Sandy Hook School
    shooting in Newtown. I swear I saw things in the parking lot that say Lanza didn't use
    the AR. But then again, I'm an old fart and probably wrong, right NSA?
    Denton and Camel923 like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

I have one issue with this.
    His analysis is sound, but he's working on a few assumptions.

He gives his variables at the beginning, but doesn't qualify them as "probable, but unknown at this time".
    He states, with certainty, that the rounds fired were all 55 grain .223 Remington, and that they were all fired from a 16.5" barrel.
    However, we have not been given that information, and it has a high probability to conflict with the evidence since we know that he had various guns, including an AK-47 that certainly does NOT fire a 55gr .223 Remington cartridge.
    We also can't know if Mr. Paddock fired only one weapon at a time. If you're gonna go crazy and fire into a crowd for maximum rounds down range, why not unload two at a time?

If any of these variables are off, it can easily account for his 2nd shooter theory. Different round weights, different bullet sizes, different guns, unknown firing methods... any of them can disprove this theory. We need facts. We need evidence. We need to see Mr. Paddock's supposed self-recorded video of his rampage.

All that said, his analysis appears much more detailed than anything we've been given thus far by the FBI or Sheriff.
    I'm just not sold on a 2nd shooter yet. Every video I've seen is nothing more than a blinking light or echo effect. This is the best case for it, but still works on assumptions.
    Maybe we'll find out someday... but maybe we won't. :-/
    Denton and Viking like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

There is only one set of riflr reports collected on the tapes with 3 distinct sounds recorded.
    1. The rounds being fired, (muzzle report)
    2. The crack of the rounds as the impact the target area (sonic snaps)
    3. the echo of the muzzle reports from reflected back into the area from surrounding buildings.

Very common and experience by anyone who has had a fire fight in a city ir in the mountains.

1 shooter. may have had help doing it...but one shooter. brass typically ejects to the right front on ar-10 and 15's so with him sticking his gun barrel out and aimed down ward, why would you expect brass to pile up behind him? brass is left where the gun fired it...the gun was left where the shooter dropped it...may be two different locations.

stupid people find jesus in a cracker when they look hard enough for a jesus in a cracker.
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links