USA WILL SINK and you are preparing? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

USA WILL SINK and you are preparing?

This is a discussion on USA WILL SINK and you are preparing? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Theawaiting I understand. But when someone foretold so accurate and even speak about todays problem, cars, flymachine, tecknologies, that sounds so fantastic ...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: USA WILL SINK and you are preparing?

Quote Originally Posted by Theawaiting View Post
    I understand. But when someone foretold so accurate and even speak about todays problem, cars, flymachine, tecknologies, that sounds so fantastic for me.

I even found:

Isis
    Syria
    Nuclear War so accurate described, place, fire, color, whom is fireing it, where it is saved and what is made off in scripts.
    America
    Russia
    World war 3.
    USA VS russia war predicted in syria and the last fight between them, will accur in syria. A place Called "Qirqisa"

Example what i found for 1400 years ago, which i tooked some few stuns of it related to USA. Iv translated this from hebrew and arabic into this: It may not be translated so perfectly, but i did my best

Book name. Jufer adaum, Script 1400 years old.

* A Black man, will appear from Tanaf as a ruller, which have 50 stars. It is not stars from universe. But they are great almighty on earth (superpower). The stars represents on thier shield on army solderis and thier flag. The gods last promis is for them. They will make all Arabs face dark as losers. Finally this arab nation will betray the prophet and they will cry for it, becouse they turned of the light (Peace religion) by thier hands.

* They want to come in with pride, and they decorate thier 50 stars of this worlds shine. They will connect all these 50 stars as thier states and it will be supported by zionisme. They only want corruption on the earch and injustice. They will call their country for Amerika.

* Alle thier cases will be ruled by orders of the devil and they will keep it without being overcome. The world is only in thier eyes (They want all world for themself). They want everything, and they will be ruller in the earth. They know everything what's going on from the earth length and witdh (All the earth). They have some eyes that is watching from over clouds (Satelittes and etc.). They have ressource in the sea which they use to save fire on it which is made from the ground (Missile). They use it to threaten, vulnerable non muslim and muslims

*Gold will use this as an argument against America. He will curse them, for disobedence and crossing the line.

* The new word will be used for cities. The earth and the storm will eat thier country and its population. The earthquake will swalllow all the cities and the grounds. Floods will down all the cities and the gods anger is over them.

* They will get the almighty Maida (Its somthing goverments have prepeared for which they know will accure so they save the chosen people ) as if it were a great bounty Treassure are tower but on fire (The things they builded will no survive and its on fire).

* God will send the torment of the Earthquake and the kharaya (I studied what this means and found in bible, and Quran its speak about 'karayah' which is undescrible earthquake the day shall the people be like the feathers and the mountaions shall be like the breath).

* And the Awarning of the karyahm before them, and the earth will be shaken to the east and the west and top and bottom and no salvation only from GOD. Did you not read the verse:

29:40
    "Each We seized by his sin. Against some We sent a sandstorm. Some were struck by the Blast. Some We caused the ground to cave in beneath them. And some We drowned. It was not God who wronged them, but it was they who wronged their own selves."

* There will be a rain over this country, Ve Ve, the fire on the earth that day. They will certainly see the excessive disadvantage and it will reap the plants and see our sign

This is just an little example of it. I also found 1000 of describe Syria, Isis, World trade center, America, Russia, Nuclear war and so much more. How can these guys be so accurate Example:

It is narrated from ImamALias: "If you see the black flags, commit the land, do not move your hands, nor your feet, and then you will see weak people and they dont care about anything, thier hearth are like the iron of the iron. They call it Islamic state "They claim to the truth and not from their people. Thier name is Kunay (I found out in other script which means Abu and ends with a city, Like thier leader Abu Baghdadi)

Example About Nuclear:

"If you see a fire like a pillar rises on the sky and its looks like Hurd (Color of Zafaran) and it will be visible for 3 days in the sky. Then expect the appearence "

I dont know if these examples looks like somthing for you. But its is so accurate and why should we not take it in our life and not underestimate it.

Hope you can see im impressed of these guys and i will rather respect them and listen to them as a guide to a good preparation. Do you agree with me, that we may look at what they foretold and take it into our preparation plans?
    I would double check the age of that text...Just because someone said it was 1400 years old...doesn't make it so... Finally...if their had ever been a scroll that so accurately described the world today...Don't you think it would be known? and not some hidden secret only a few have heard of?

Just saying partner.... Lots of old looking swords out there...it doesn't make them Excalibur...
    inceptor, dwight55, Inor and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Will2? Is that you Will...............Naaawwwwwww couldn't be.
    There are other lunar howlers out there PO, they come and go like the tide that is in unison with them.

Sometimes I get the urge.

Have one dog that lets go when he sees the full moon rising in back of the shop.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 09-15-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    Prepared One likes this.

@Old SF Guy , But, but, it is marked 1,400 BC. How can you not think it is authentic???
    Old SF Guy and Chance Favors like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    There are other lunar howlers out there PO, they come and go like the tide that is in unison with them.

Have one dog that lets go when he sees the full moon rising in back of the shop.
    I like to get crazy every now and again. Not to often tho, otherwise they may just think I am crazy!
    SOCOM42 and dwight55 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post

I like to get crazy every now and again. Not to often tho, otherwise they may just think I am crazy!
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

See, here, the site is doubling like I said in Cricket's thread.
    How in the hell can you hit like twice and have it take???????????????????????
    Old SF Guy likes this.

His brand of be ess reminds me of a mystery I give the kids. The clue is that the roman coin is marked 14 BC.

And he's not even that interesting. We need better trolls. The bait we're using must be getting old.
    Old SF Guy likes this.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    ISIS is not a religion-- it is an idealogy.

I just survived Irma, as I have other hurricanes, because I am prepared.
    We lost power for 4 days, almost to the hour.
    Luckily no one was hurt and no home damage save some fence.

So, GFY
    @tango So glad to hear you made it through the storm. It has to be tough to live through that kind of a mess. Your fellow prepper from hurricane free Ohio. Joe

Hi

Why do you guys prepare for somthing that will anyway sink underwater and by earthquakes. I mean it. More than millions of people are preparing themselves very well, but they do not know at all what is coming.

Isnt more importent first to know what is coming and make a deep research about it?. What is the benefit by buying 1000 tun fish and all will sink underwater.

i
    Because ........ tuna floats.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

What a Beautiful answer.. But God have told us in many books what is coming so his lovers are preparing for it. Thats what im pointing at. You have the right intention and im just saying lets make the intention more shiny so you will be the rest of the disaster as a survivor and god will say: You read and prepared i will give you double reward for listening and practiceing.

I found a good scripts from bible and Islam that tells so many things which really happning right now. and i also found a mysterious script for 1400 years ago speak about America. For that reason, yes i agree not all in USA will die, as the people left will be the chosen for Jesus christ return and Mehdis return.

Do you see my point bro?
    Link to info please.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links