Seed Banks
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Seed Banks

This is a discussion on Seed Banks within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Has anyone looked into seed banks? If they have, have you looked into the tobacco seed banks to grow for bartering for TEOTWAWKI?...

Thread: Seed Banks

Seed Banks

Has anyone looked into seed banks? If they have, have you looked into the tobacco seed banks to grow for bartering for TEOTWAWKI?

I have this magezine that has Seed like you want , Emergency Essentials, They have the hole thing/.

Quote Originally Posted by Medelwr View Post
    Has anyone looked into seed banks? If they have, have you looked into the tobacco seed banks to grow for bartering for TEOTWAWKI?

Tobacco Seeds - Non-Hybrid, Heirloom and Open Pollinated Seed from New Hope Seed Company

The Tobacco Seed Company - Grow Your Own Tobacco Plants

Tobacco Seeds from Plantation House - About Our Seeds

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thanks guys. Might be useful for setting up shop.

I'm in the process of getting tabacco seeds to grow as bartering tool....thought it might be a useful skillset
    My learning how to prep blog Hidden Content

myseedcellar.com has really nice survival seed banks for $15 free shipping. They will be offering tobacco seeds soon too!

My Seed Cellar » Survival Seed Banks - non-gmo - non-hybrid - heirloom seeds

I will have to look into that. I got my seeds from MyPatriotSupply.com. I don't think they have tobacco seeds though. Sounds like a really good idea!
    "I don't know what weapons will be used in World War Three, but in World War Four they will use sticks and stones."
    Albert Einstein
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by swt9779 View Post
    myseedcellar.com has really nice survival seed banks for $15 free shipping. They will be offering tobacco seeds soon too!

My Seed Cellar » Survival Seed Banks - non-gmo - non-hybrid - heirloom seeds
    Nice link, thanks!

Hey guys,
    I am in the agriculture business. I posted earlier about seeds and them came across this thread.. I am thinking about selling heirloom/non gmo seeds on the side. I have access to about all kinds of vegetable,herba nd even tobacco seeds. I will be selling them lower than fair market prices.. The tobacco seeds will be right at market value.. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will start ordering seeds.

Sponsored Links