zombie apocalypse / bath salts
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on zombie apocalypse / bath salts within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Ok, I have to admit, when someone would mention a zombie apocalypse, I couldnt even imagine it happening. What is a zombie after all.. a ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ok, I have to admit, when someone would mention a zombie apocalypse, I couldnt even imagine it happening. What is a zombie after all.. a frail dead human, decaying and walking around dead. They go chasing humans for their brains, which are encased in a nice layer of bone.

Im sorry, its just hard for me to accept.. but thats just me.. and thats me being honest.. nothing against anyone who believes in zombies etc.

Now, this thing with the bath salt drug.. and the reaction it has on people.. THAT I can see... a substance that they are having issues with.. causing people to be so screwed up, that they eat a mans face?

I am now a firm believer in the "Zombie Apocalypse" via bath salts. I thought we only had to worry about crack heads.. now we have to worry about idiots who huff bath salts. Correct me if I am wrong, these are the same bath salts I like to soak in? LOL... what the hell is wrong with people these days...

Its time to put two base ball bats in my truck.. both stating, "DIE ZOMBIE DOUCHE BAGS!"...

Banned

Re: zombie apocalypse / bath salts

Whatever the hell that was, that was positively the sickest most depraved thing I have ever seen. I saw pictures, it was horrific. If bath salts can do that to a man I am stocking up on more ammo ASAP. There has been a disturbing rash of cannibals and lunacy I think it's demons or something, has to be. Has anyone heard random growling out of people lately? I been hearing that too.

Re: zombie apocalypse / bath salts

Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    Whatever the hell that was, that was positively the sickest most depraved thing I have ever seen. I saw pictures, it was horrific. If bath salts can do that to a man I am stocking up on more ammo ASAP. There has been a disturbing rash of cannibals and lunacy I think it's demons or something, has to be. Has anyone heard random growling out of people lately? I been hearing that too.
    This morning, my daughter came in to me and started going on about a lady in TX who killed and ate part of her infant. WTF? I had to look it up and the only thing I found was some woman who killed her 3 week old baby and ate parts of it.. that was in 2009 as far as I can see. She claimed the devil told her to do it.

In the past two weeks, you have the guy in miami eating the other guys face (btw, he did growel at the cop when he looked up with parts of the other guys face hanging from his mouth).. HURL! , and you have another guy who killed a room mate and kept his head and hands and ate his brain or some crap..That was in Maryland.. and here in NJ I believe it was, some guy stabbed the crap out of himself and then threw his intestines at the police.

I propose this..

1. stop drinking city water.
    2. stock up on as much ammo as humanly possible
    3. drive long nails through the heads of base ball bats and hang them by the windows and doors.

I dont think I have ever really feared many things... not even the "zombie apocalypse".. but this drug bullshit scares the crap out of me..

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Man, the bath salts stuff is crazy. It's getting worse as well!

Let's see...in a very short period of time we had the Florida incident, then there was the guy who grilled his girlfriend and also another one, the student from Africa, living here, who killed and BBQ'd his roommate.

Banned

Let's be watching the grills close. When a neighbor invites you over for dinner.......make sure you aren't the dinner.

omg guys Im cracking up.. but in all seriousness.. Im getting an IN door grill and crap on invites.. were staying in.. LOL... I didnt hear about the bbq one.

Your right, the whole thing with the bath salts is getting out of hand. I had read somewhere that law enforcement claimed it was getting out of hand... one of the reason is that technically its legal.. there was nothing IN it that made it illegal..

does anyone know if this is the same stuff we women (and some men) soak in? It kind of looks like it but the pictures I saw the containers looked small..

I wonder if Mr. Bubble does the same?

Quote Originally Posted by survival View Post
    I wonder if Mr. Bubble does the same?
    lol

we found my answer....

The salts are not the traditional bath salts bought for adding aroma and fizz to a warm water soak. Instead, these are a new type of powdered designer drug taken orally, by injection, or inhaled.

According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, bath salts drug is also known as “Hurricane Charlie”, “Vanilla Sky”, “Scarface”, “White Lightening”, “Cloud Nine”, “Ocean Snow”, “Blue Silk”, “Zoom”, “Bloom”, Ivory Wave”, “Purple Wave”, and “Red Dove”.

SMH

If this is really the packaging, our kids are in real danger. This crap can lead to more school violence and or shootings. The one place where our kids are supposed to be safe when not under our immediate protection.

PACKAGING
    Last edited by Dreams; 06-07-2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: more info

ZGF

That looks like a generic image of cutesy bath salts they just grabbed for the article, to me.

Interesting to learn that this drug is what's causing these "zombie" things, though!
    Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links