Beer drinkers
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Beer drinkers

This is a discussion on Beer drinkers within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I myself love a few beers at the right time and place. I Have thought long and hard about when SHTF if I would even ...

Thread: Beer drinkers

Beer drinkers

I myself love a few beers at the right time and place. I Have thought long and hard about when SHTF if I would even want to drink alchohol as it can dull the senses and maybe make my aim suffer. Well after doing some experimentation my aim actually got better after a few(3) beers. Now I didn't want to risk shooting while drunk I stopped shooting after 3. So now that I am sure it won't affect my survival I have learned to brew my own beer and will keep at least 5 kits on hand for quick brewing. I am also going to stock some bulk grains and brewing supplies for when those run out. Here is a great site to find every thing you need for beer and wine production. These will also be great bartering tools.

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/everythi ... hwodYwueZA

This is where I bought my supplies. Very nice people and very helpful. I have no affiliation. Just have had real good service and great prices.
    Hope this is helpful for my beer drinking Prepper friends.
    Be prepared.
    Boy Scout Motto.

Re: Beer drinkers

I don't drink often, but I am going to teach myself to home brew and home distill for bartering after TSHTF.
    My learning how to prep blog Hidden Content

Sponsored Links