Trump is rocking the boat, Trump has got to go.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Trump is rocking the boat, Trump has got to go. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Ever ride in a canoe? What's the first thing you learn, don't rock it. That's Washington DC. It doesn't really matter if you are republican ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Trump is rocking the boat, Trump has got to go.

Ever ride in a canoe? What's the first thing you learn, don't rock it. That's Washington DC. It doesn't really matter if you are republican or democrat, you've made it to the promise land, now just find a seat, sit down and don't rock the boat.
    If you rock the boat, somebody or bodies might fall out, if you rock it hard enough it will turn over and Everyone will fall out.
    Trump is an outsider, he's rocking the boat, and has every intention to keep rocking it, HE HAS TO GO! Who says so?
    The democrats
    The republicans, although they have to be more sneaky about it.
    The liberals
    Mainly the establishment, who secretly owns the people in Washington DC.
    Who says this? I do.

I am reminded of three previous presidents who were rockers. Lincoln, Kennedy, and Reagan (almost got him). The dark side is strong.

Maybe as we look at things now, but if jobs opportunities expand and if medical care costs drop, President Trump will be able to bugger Hillary at high noon at The Lincoln Memorial and no one will even care.
    sideKahr likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

the Paris Accord rebuttal REALLY rankled the leftist azzes - that was a direct crap on Obammy the First's gifts to the people .....

when the left makes no headway in the next election and perhaps even loses a few knotches - the desperation is going to mount ....
    Moonshinedave likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

@Moonshinedave is correct. The creatures in the swamp are giving it all the got to keep things they way the establishment wants, screw the people.
    Moonshinedave likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    I am reminded of three previous presidents who were rockers. Lincoln, Kennedy, and Reagan (almost got him). The dark side is strong.
    Not sure I would put Lincoln on the good rockers list, but a rocker none the less.
    sideKahr likes this.

You guys think the problems swirling around President Trump are bad, yesterday I learned that the 60 year old City/County Building is to be re-named "The Barack Obama Building." I am not kidding.

The fill-in jockey for the Dan Conry Radio Show immediately said it will probably be called by the public "The B.O. Building."

It's a double pun. One on Barry, and two because while the City/County Building is right off the Capitol Square, it's where the homeless crap on the sidewalks...
    Slippy and Moonshinedave like this.

The person that tried to Kill Reagan faked mental illness and is back on the streets. Even long before being released he was allowed out on extended stays. Maybe we need to give him back his gun rights.
    After all he did kill him.
    Trump is more than rocking the boat.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

He is rocking the boat, mostly by being brash and doing what he said that he would do. So, you are right, the DC establishment can't have that crap going on.
    And the will try to get rid of him, but I don't think that they will succeed; and I hope that they don't even weaken him. It is about time that somebody stood up to those bastards and thugs.

This time, it is serious, and the cowards in fancy suits, can get a thrill that they won't forget. The powder keg can be lit, and there will be fights; because we have not been in such danger as a nation, since the Civil War.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 06-16-2017 at 02:13 PM.
    Denton, sideKahr and Moonshinedave like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Rock the Boat, (don't tip the boat over)

Rock the boat, (don't rock the boat baby)...

Rock the boat (rock on with you baby..)
    Inor and Moonshinedave like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links