Gun control
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gun control

This is a discussion on Gun control within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; In view of the recent shooting I am quite sure that soon the liberals will be screaming for increased gun control measures. For once I ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Gun control

Gun control

In view of the recent shooting I am quite sure that soon the liberals will be screaming for increased gun control measures. For once I am in complete agreement with them. I think ALL liberals and democrats should be prohibited from owning firearms of any kind. May as well confiscate their knives, axes, and baseball bats, too. These people are looney and out of control. They can't be trusted with dangerous weapons. I saw one media article that said the shooter was justified as self defense because the republicans are against obamacare. These people are freakin crazy!

Hah! It's happening already. FOX just reported democrats started calling for more gun control just 3 hours after the shooting.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Democrats are right; we need action:

1) National reciprocity
    2) Elimination of violations of the 2nd amendment by local and state governments
    3) Eradication of fee's created to tax those enjoying their second amendment right
    4) All congress peoples need to be responsible for their own security; they can carry or hire someone out of their pocket.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well, . . . we shouldn't worry too much about it all.

According to a reputable (?) source, governor of Virginia, . . . we lose 93 million Americans per day due to gun violence, . . . at that rate, . . . about 4 more days and it'll all be done.

Yeah, . . . he's a democrat too.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post

According to a reputable (?) source, governor of Virginia, . . . we lose 93 million Americans per day due to gun violence, . . . at that rate, . . . about 4 more days and it'll all be done.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Yeah. He's a dumbass, too!

My wife and I frequently discuss this situation in our country. We are both totally disgusted with the state of things. I don't think it can be turned around. Maybe delayed a little, but not reversed. We are both in our late 60's and both agree that we are actually glad we are old. Hopefully we will be gone and not have to witness the final downfall of this once great nation. My god! What a change from the prosperity and optimism of the 50's and 60's. And it's all being thrown away by stupid people being led by the power hungry and greedy.
    modfan likes this.

Super Moderator

You know that good ol' Liberal phrase "Never let a good tragedy go to waste".

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Denton, Camel923 and stowlin like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Must have had common core. As long as you do what your told get rewarded regardless of weather or not it works.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Democrats are right; we need action:

1) National reciprocity
    2) Elimination of violations of the 2nd amendment by local and state governments
    3) Eradication of fee's created to tax those enjoying their second amendment right
    4) All congress peoples need to be responsible for their own security; they can carry or hire someone out of their pocket.
    Makes too much sense to every get out of committee let alone the House or Senate.
    Last edited by Camel923; 06-15-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

If people are dropping at this rate I'd invest in burial site and funeral homes!
    Camel923 likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links