Gun control - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gun control

This is a discussion on Gun control within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; They had the attack ready to go before the shooting. All they had to was plug in names and few details....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Gun control

  1. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    19,279
    They had the attack ready to go before the shooting. All they had to was plug in names and few details.
    Camel923 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  2. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    4,071
    Gun control is very important in my opinion, My stance is sort more like a Weaver Stance, I try to put about 60-70% of my weight on my leading leg. I keep a good sight picture, I close one eye (yes, I know I'm not suppose to) hold my breath as I am about the shoot. Most important, IMO, is I squeeze the trigger as oppose to pulling, which I think is a lot of people's mistake. If I do all these things properly, usually I shoot pretty well. So yeah, I am definitely in favor of gun control.
    Oddcaliber, Camel923 and 6811 like this.

  3. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,086
    Well, I know they bitch and whine about the guns. But consider this.

    We have guns, they don't have any.

    Molon Labe.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Central Ohio
    Posts
    3,783
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well, I know they bitch and whine about the guns. But consider this.

    We have guns, they don't have any.

    Molon Labe.
    At least the dipstick shooter did the other day.

    Turns out it was an illegal gun, . . . according to his permanent address, . . . he could not legally own that AR.

    Guess it just proves what we've said all along, . . . crooks will always have their guns.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    Camel923 likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

    If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

    If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    Gun control is very important in my opinion, My stance is sort more like a Weaver Stance, I try to put about 60-70% of my weight on my leading leg. I keep a good sight picture, I close one eye (yes, I know I'm not suppose to) hold my breath as I am about the shoot. Most important, IMO, is I squeeze the trigger as oppose to pulling, which I think is a lot of people's mistake. If I do all these things properly, usually I shoot pretty well. So yeah, I am definitely in favor of gun control.
    I honestly believe that you sir, have good control of your gun....
    Moonshinedave likes this.

  7. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    At least the dipstick shooter did the other day.

    Turns out it was an illegal gun, . . . according to his permanent address, . . . he could not legally own that AR.

    Guess it just proves what we've said all along, . . . crooks will always have their guns.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    I didn't hear it from an official source but I was told it was an SKS with a fixed 10rd mag.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  8. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,086
    I think this all boils down to control, we just see it more clearly with guns.

    Yeah, if you are not armed, you cannot fight back. But look at the other things government has done.

    For example, there was a rumor a few years back that there was a strip embedded in money. When you walked through it sensor, it registered who and how much you had with you.

    Self driving cars? Supposed they speak to each other to avoid collisions. But they also designate who and where we are.

    Government has now cracked encryption in our phones. Police have electronics to shut off our cars. Who knows what these new cchips in credit cards are really doing.

    We talk about living off the grid. With drones, satellites and heat signatures, they can trace every human on earth.

    This is one of the reasons I think the left wants notification of private gun sales.

    The trouble is I've never understood why anyone would want "world domination." Sometimes I cannot find my glasses, why should I monitor you, too?
    Moonshinedave likes this.

  9. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Central Ohio
    Posts
    3,783
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    I didn't hear it from an official source but I was told it was an SKS with a fixed 10rd mag.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I believe you are correct, . . . obviously the original reporter(s) cannot tell the difference between an SK and an AR, . . . the original report I got was AR, . . .

    It takes an IQ of something over 60 to do that, . . . leaves most of the drive by media out.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

    If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

    If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  10. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Well, . . . we shouldn't worry too much about it all.

    According to a reputable (?) source, governor of Virginia, . . . we lose 93 million Americans per day due to gun violence, . . . at that rate, . . . about 4 more days and it'll all be done.

    Yeah, . . . he's a democrat too.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    Did you happen to see his presser about 2 hours after the shooting? He spent a minute or so spouting his anti-gun rhetoric then stated that now is not the time to discuss gun control...and one of the reporters asked him if now is not the time, why did he bring it up? Boy, did he get flustered then...thought it was hilarious...and yes I think he is an idiot!
    dwight55 likes this.
    When seconds count, help is minutes away...Support the Second Amendment!

  11. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    4,071
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I think this all boils down to control, we just see it more clearly with guns.

    Yeah, if you are not armed, you cannot fight back. But look at the other things government has done.

    For example, there was a rumor a few years back that there was a strip embedded in money. When you walked through it sensor, it registered who and how much you had with you.

    Self driving cars? Supposed they speak to each other to avoid collisions. But they also designate who and where we are.

    Government has now cracked encryption in our phones. Police have electronics to shut off our cars. Who knows what these new cchips in credit cards are really doing.

    We talk about living off the grid. With drones, satellites and heat signatures, they can trace every human on earth.

    This is one of the reasons I think the left wants notification of private gun sales.

    The trouble is I've never understood why anyone would want "world domination." Sometimes I cannot find my glasses, why should I monitor you, too?
    I never considered myself a conspiracy theorist but I do believe there are a lot of powerful people who want a New World Order. Imagine a world where there still may be countries and these countries may still have leaders, but they exist in name only, just figure heads. The real power, the real control comes from the UN. The United Nations dictates and enforces laws.
    When that happens I believe the world will be divided into two classes the upper and lower, the have and have nots, whatever you want to call it. Gun control, that'll be a sure thing. Then, once all that settles into place perhaps the Haves will decide there are too many Havenots, don't need that many and too much trouble to feed.......well, you get the idea.
    dwight55 and redhawk like this.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Gun control
    By budgetprepp-n in forum HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:46 AM
  2. Beyond gun control....NOW Machete control! (New York)
    By SittingElf in forum General Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 03:47 PM
  3. New Jersey Gun Control....OUT of control!
    By SittingElf in forum News & Links
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2016, 09:01 AM
  4. Say NO to gun control!
    By Ralph Rotten in forum HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 04:57 AM
  5. Gun control advocates campaign to ban gun emoji
    By Ibndoo in forum General Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-02-2015, 05:33 AM
Back to Top