Can he get out of this mess...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Can he get out of this mess... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; After listening to Comey's testimony for the past 2 1/2 hours, how does Trump wiggle out of this mess?...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Can he get out of this mess...

After listening to Comey's testimony for the past 2 1/2 hours, how does Trump wiggle out of this mess?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Iowa View Post
    After listening to Comey's testimony for the past 2 1/2 hours, how does Trump wiggle out of this mess?
    I can't watch the testimony because I'm at work but from what I have been seeing there is nothing to wiggle out of. Comey has said nothing of substance. It's all his opinion and since we all can now see he is/was a DNC operative his opinion means very little.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Maine-Marine, Joe and Camel923 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Wiggle out of what. Please explain what I didn't see, read, or hear.
    Maine-Marine, Sasquatch and Robie like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

what mess? he asked for loyalty, he asked comey to tell the world what was true, and he asked if Comey about helping flynn....

is it wrong to ask a cop for a break???
    Be a Berean

I listened to some of it on NPR, and I thought that he was laughable and clownish, I mean Comey here. By doing this, he is destroying himself, and the idiot Democrat Party, is self-immolating.
    They will take each other down, because there is no case to be made, and endless prattle does not constitute evidence of collusion. This is the most egregious political folly, that I have yet to witness.
    Sasquatch, Moonshinedave and Gunn like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

"This is the most egregious political folly, that I have yet to witness"... this quote actually sounds like you are describing our current President...
    I'm a registered Republican, but can't understand that so many on this site can't see what a tool our president is. The comment earlier about a cop giving you a break.. this is the Director of the FBI. Do you really want a director who can be manipulated by the president?
    MisterMills357 likes this.

So far as I predicted it's a big fat juicy nothing burger.

Comey may be in trouble for not reporting the "Pressure" from Lynch to end the investigation (He's required by law to do so) and lying to congress by saying there has never been any pressure to end an investigation.

Lynch may be in trouble for the Bill Clinton meeting on the tarmac.

All the Intell chiefs cleared Trump yesterday.
    Semper ubi sub ubi

Super Moderator

President Trump is learning the hard way that being in the top executive position of our government is not the same thing as being as CEO of a corporation. It'll not look good if people corroborate Comey's assertion that Trump asked the AG and others to leave the room so that he could talk to Comey with no witnesses. That's just one thing that comes to mind.

Anyone else notice McCain seems to be getting a little addled in his advanced years?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

[QUOTE=Armed Iowa;1194922]"This is the most egregious political folly, that I have yet to witness"... this quote actually sounds like you are describing our current President...
    I'm a registered Republican, but can't understand that so many on this site can't see what a tool our president is. The comment earlier about a cop giving you a break.. this is the Director of the FBI. Do you really want a director who can be manipulated by the president?

And your choice would have been? Just curious...
    MisterMills357 and inceptor like this.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Iowa View Post
    "This is the most egregious political folly, that I have yet to witness"... this quote actually sounds like you are describing our current President...
    We each see what we see, and then we speak out; and there you have America, and free expression. I do not see it your way and that is OK; but if you have been offended by things so far, fasten your seat belts.
    Because you ain't gonna like the ride, it is going to look worse than a trip around Charlotte Motor Speedway, at 200 MPH.I think that is a good analogy; because there is going to bumping, ramming and then some crashed up cars (careers). To begin with, take Director Comey, I think that he has committed career suicide.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 06-08-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links