What a Greater Country this could be
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What a Greater Country this could be within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Maybe I drank the kool aid, but I believe Trump Wants to do what's best for our country. But like a poor dog infested with ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: What a Greater Country this could be

Maybe I drank the kool aid, but I believe Trump Wants to do what's best for our country. But like a poor dog infested with fleas he can't get anything done, because he's always defending himself from attack. Everyone knows the fleas Trump has to deal with, the democrats, republican's, the media and on and on and on.
    I can't help but wonder what if all the people attacking Trump where focusing that much time money and effort in doing what's best for our country? How everyone working together would solve, or at least greatly improve our country for everyone. Isn't that why we put them into office in the first place?
    It's almost June and there is no sign of them letting up, cause their not. It's easy to see they are going to hogtie Trump every day he's in office.
    Easy to see what's more important to these politicians, country or playing political tag. These are the people all of us put into office, and its gonna take all of us to make things right.
    Damn shame Trump will never be allowed to show what he could do, I think he would improve our country a lot.
    Camel923 and Maol9 like this.

The political elite were always in it for the biggest contributor to enrich themselves. Trump just might drain the swamp and expose them or worse end the gravy train. remember that the elected official's job is to get re elected, not to do the right thing for the people or the country.
    Sasquatch and Moonshinedave like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

It is politics. They must answer to their handlers. The handlers want disruption and confusion. That is what they get, it is a shame, until it stops nothing is going to get done.
    Maol9 and Moonshinedave like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    It is politics. They must answer to their handlers. The handlers want disruption and confusion. That is what they get, it is a shame, until it stops nothing is going to get done.
    The Stop is Coming!

Wake up and Stop!

Nothing moves until truth is spoken by the elitist MSM instead of fake news and lies!!!
    Moonshinedave likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

Just f-ing STOP!!!!

We are the Mules!!!

Stop and sit Down now!!!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

@Maol9 , slow down and keep your NATO stuff ready.
    Maol9 and Camel923 like this.

Super Moderator

@Moonshinedave my friend don't give up hope just yet. President Trump is new to all this BS but I think he is starting to understand. Even if he isn't allowed to do one more thing in office he has still done a great service to this country. He's pulled back the veil and shown all of us exactly who our enemies are. Most of these screaming Liberals are just puppets being used but now we see who is pulling the strings. We now know who most of the RINO's are, we now know the media is never, EVER to be trusted and we know the Liberals want nothing more than to destroy this country and re-build it how they see fit. This isn't just Trump's fight it is ours as well.

The Liberals can yell and scream, jump up and down, stomp their feet and hold their breath until they're blue. Sure they think they are getting somewhere but they don't know one important thing, WE THE PEOPLE are using the tactic of waiting until we see the whites of their eyes.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

This is your last chance!

They are building a Robot Economy as fast as they can to get rid of your Dumb Asses!!!

Wake the [email protected] UP!!!

You will never have more power than you do right this minute!!!

National American Working Peoples Strike starting July 4th until July 11th!!!!

Spread the word!!! We are done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    @Maol9 , slow down and keep your NATO stuff ready.
    It is ready no worries there.

I have to be true to my Dad. He wouldn't sit by on the sidelines and watch this shit go down and I won't either!

Remember it is all your fault BTW!

I maintain that our power is still at he ballot box. The truth is most people know much more about their favorite sports team than the people running the country. Politics never interested me either, that's my fault, perhaps our fault? We've blindly allowed these self serving snakes to crawl into office. "Everyone's representatives is at fault except mine", that's a problem, find out what the people in Your district are doing, then spread the word good or bad, you explain to people, then ask to talk to as many as they can, its not just one vote if you can influence others.
    We shown a flicker of hope last election, with Trump's victory even though they were shoving Hillary down our throats. Let's let it be the beginning of us taking back our country. Learn the facts, learn who's who, and what they stand for, then enlighten the politically blind. Explain that just voting for that "D" or "R", cause that's what daddy did was how we got into this mess.
    Camel923 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links