To say guns kill people is as ridiculous as saying pencils misspell words. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

To say guns kill people is as ridiculous as saying pencils misspell words.

This is a discussion on To say guns kill people is as ridiculous as saying pencils misspell words. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Old SF Guy Totally blown out of proportion...Bullets kill more people than guns do, and bleeding out kills more people than bullets....and ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: To say guns kill people is as ridiculous as saying pencils misspell words.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Totally blown out of proportion...Bullets kill more people than guns do, and bleeding out kills more people than bullets....and hearts stopping kills more people than bleeding out does.....But being stupid is the biggest killer of all.
    And stupidity can't be cured.
    CamoDude9 and Maol9 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maol9 View Post
    Can we be at the truth then?

Humans kill humans. At phenomenal rate I should add. That is one of the reasons why I like guns. They enable to me to kill those who would kill me or other humans. Thank God we are allowed to own in this country such instruments/tools to protect ourselves/families/communities from those humans in such an equalizing and final manner. Guns kill very efficiently.

Thank you Lord and God Bless America!
    Lol like I said my post went *zooom* right over your head. But I agree with your position. I just question your statement. You know damn well what I meant. No need for explanation. Thanks bud!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The title to the post is in reference to all the signs and gun control arguments which state in general "Guns kill" therefore they should be legislated against the 2nd Amendment. For all you perfectionists, the implication of my post is self evident. If you're trying to correct me by saying things like "Guns do kill people" the intent of the post either went right over your head or you're so anal you should get a life. Or join the left and help that catchphrase pass on down the road.
    Last edited by CamoDude9; 05-04-2017 at 08:07 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They do. Guns actually do kill people, and animals too...
    I'd like to see one case of a gun hauled into court and convicted of killing someone.

'Cuz if guns kill people, all mine are defective since they've never killed anyone.
    CamoDude9, Maol9 and SGG like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CamoDude9 View Post
    Lol like I said my post went *zooom* right over your head. But I agree with your position. I just question your statement. You know damn well what I meant. No need for explanation. Thanks bud!!!

It is so obvious to everyone that humans kill humans. They use guns, swords, knifes, cars, bombs, and even pencils.

Why come here and make a basically false statement for what purpose? As Squatch said it was such a Non Sequitur, but beyond that you gave no reason for stating the 'obvious' as you imply it was.

You toss out mindless fluff that is in fact actually false on its face, and you thought what was gonna happen?

Straight up Bud, guns kill people every day, pencils misspell words, and dumb asses are all over the internet. That's the truth. So what? What was your freaking point in the first place?

I should have just ignored this thread but I guess I am just tired of BS. Had a bad day and just enough Cabernet to bite. I hope next time you bring more to the conversation than a bumper sticker.
    Last edited by Maol9; 05-04-2017 at 08:30 PM.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    I'd like to see one case of a gun hauled into court and convicted of killing someone.

'Cuz if guns kill people, all mine are defective since they've never killed anyone.
    Hack, your just not using them correctly, or not trying hard enough...

If I am skillful enough, one of mine is gonna kill a gobbler right after dawn.

That's how they work. A tool in my hand, they kill...

and that is the truth about guns.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

The title to the post is in reference to all the signs and gun control arguments which state in general "Guns kill" therefore they should be legislated against the 2nd Amendment. For all you perfectionists, the implication of my post is self evident. If you're trying to correct me by saying things like "Guns do kill people" the intent of the post either went right over your head or you're so anal you should get a life. Or join the left and help that catchphrase pass on down the road.
    I appreciate the spirit of your implication. I just think you are wrong and not facing reality, not that the left does either. I think we all play into their hands with such false responses like this one 'guns don't kill people'. Obviously they do, if they didn't I wouldn't bother to have any.

I make no bones about it. If guns didn't kill people I would have to find a different tool. I am really tired of the libtards twisting words and truth. Things are what they are and they do what we make them to do. Guns are made to kill, that my friend is what we call a truism.

Instead what we should be saying is "People kill people that's why I have a gun for protection, so I can kill those that want to do evil to me or mine".

Good night God Bless

Hack, your just not using them correctly, or not trying hard enough...
    No. Guns kill people. You said so yourself. So it's THE GUN that is not doing anything correctly, or it's THE GUN that's not trying hard enough.

Guns kill people....... even without any human operating them. They just jump up and start firing away.

They tromp into schools and churches and post offices and McDonalds all by themselves and fire off 100 rounds. Amazing how they can not only do that, but they reload themselves as well. That must be a sight to behold.

Then the cops show up and pump 40 or 50 rounds into THE GUN. And then THE GUN is either pronounced dead at the scene, or transported by ambulance to the nearest emergency gunsmith. If the gun survives, it's arrested, read it's Miranda Rights, booked, formally charged, fingerprinted, and goes before the judge the next moring.
    Last edited by Back Pack Hack; 05-04-2017 at 09:27 PM.
    CamoDude9 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    No. Guns kill people. You said so yourself. So it's THE GUN that is not doing anything correctly, or it's THE GUN that's not trying hard enough.

Guns kill people....... even without any human operating them. They just jump up and start firing away.

They tromp into schools and churches and post offices and McDonalds all by themselves and fire off 100 rounds. Amazing how they can not only do that, but they reload themselves as well. That must be a sight to behold.

Then the cops show up and pump 40 or 50 rounds into THE GUN. And then THE GUN is either pronounced dead at the scene, or transported by ambulance to the nearest emergency gunsmith. If the gun survives, it's arrested, read it's Miranda Rights, booked, formally charged, fingerprinted, and goes before the judge the next moring.
    The real answer here is either you put your guns into group therapy or whoever had them before did. They are now well adjusted guns and probably have not gone off their meds.
    CamoDude9 likes this.

And only in the hands of a human

not 100% true
    Maol9 likes this.
    oops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links