Let's start a prepper group SF Bay area
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Let's start a prepper group SF Bay area within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I'm looking for like minded people to start a prepper group in the SF Bay area. I'm 25 and Live in Hayward. I used? to ...

I'm looking for like minded people to start a prepper group in the SF Bay area. I'm 25 and Live in Hayward. I used? to be really into it but kind of fell off. Now that Im starting a family of my own I realize the importance and looking to start up again. I want a group that not only advises each other on survival and contingency plans but meets up and shares? knowledge, practice of? fishing, hunting, and meets at shooting ranges. If you want to help me make this happen or have any questions just shoot me a private message . Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's start a prepper group SF Bay area-fasces_1491968700069.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images    

Sponsored Links