Not a Law, But Should Be - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Not a Law, But Should Be

This is a discussion on Not a Law, But Should Be within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by inceptor Well, I'm glad you support the BLM, undocumented immigrants and Islamic refugees. The snowflakes would be proud. In a world without ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Not a Law, But Should Be

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Well, I'm glad you support the BLM, undocumented immigrants and Islamic refugees. The snowflakes would be proud.

In a world without WROL all this is permitted. Who knows, there be many more agreeing with you. This could be interesting.
    With all due respect, I think you are very, very confused as to what I am talking about.

I'm talking about doing away with stupid laws that take my money away to spend it on things I don't approve of, and you bring up the BLM like I would support that?

Let's be perfectly clear, I am a anarchistic leaning libertarian, the LAST thing I want is the BLM. It's crap like this that is destroying our freedom.

What causes the BLM to be? Stupid laws that should not exsist.

I am not opposed to ALL laws since I am a realist, and I know that most people can't really wrap their head around the concept of actual freedom, we have been too conditioned to believe that the government is there to protect us from every tiny threat and powder our bums at all times.

I would be 100 percent happy if we shut down ALL immigration, because I end up paying for these people (people who aren't from here, who I don't want here and who I end up writing checks to support). What's the difference?

I oppose many/most laws that oppress US citizens in the US. These other folks? They are not US Citizens and need to be wherever they are citizens of.

Next up I expect to hear the strawman argument of "would you have let the Jews get exterminated in Europe?" generally asked by somebody who knows squat about US History. Let me fill you in. We did not declare war on Germany until after they declared war on us. Pearl Harbor had just happened, and we were pissed... I MEAN PISSED... at Japan. Hitler was an idiot to declare war on us, if he had just shut the hell up, we would have been 100 percent "all-in" on Japan and left Europe to the UK and Stalin to deal with (with some material support).

My take? If you live in a place that will go bug-freaking-nuts in a WROL situation, well... now's the time to do something about it and get the hell out of there while there's time.

Where I live WROL won't happen, because we are a small, close community where just about everybody is at least third cousins to everybody else. I choose to give up a lot of "creature comforts" to live in a place like this. We can't go to 20 different places to eat in a 3 mile radius, we can't go to the movies without driving half an hour... but if the SHTF I know each and every person around my family, and I know we have each other's back.

I don't need any freaking government taking care of me.
    Check out my prepping/survival website for my podcast, down to earth reviews, advice and a bit of humor thrown in as well.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Salt-N-Pepper View Post
    With all due respect, I think you are very, very confused as to what I am talking about.
    Well this wouldn't be the first time.

I'm talking about doing away with stupid laws that take my money away to spend it on things I don't approve of, and you bring up the BLM like I would support that?
    That wasn't necessarily direct at you entirely. I agree 100% on the stupid laws. What I read earlier was a post that said basically all laws should be ignored. Then your post seemed to back him up. I believe in law and order, basic laws referring to the decency of our society. The Constitution provided basic decency but did not provide for total control which is the direction we are heading.

Let's be perfectly clear, I am a anarchistic leaning libertarian, the LAST thing I want is the BLM. It's crap like this that is destroying our freedom.

What causes the BLM to be? Stupid laws that should not exsist.

I am not opposed to ALL laws since I am a realist, and I know that most people can't really wrap their head around the concept of actual freedom, we have been too conditioned to believe that the government is there to protect us from every tiny threat and powder our bums at all times.

I would be 100 percent happy if we shut down ALL immigration, because I end up paying for these people (people who aren't from here, who I don't want here and who I end up writing checks to support). What's the difference?

I oppose many/most laws that oppress US citizens in the US. These other folks? They are not US Citizens and need to be wherever they are citizens of.
    I'm getting too old to be a warrior although I can't argue these points. Don't get me wrong, I will do what I need to do but my days of trying to be a commando are over.

Next up I expect to hear the strawman argument of "would you have let the Jews get exterminated in Europe?" generally asked by somebody who knows squat about US History. Let me fill you in. We did not declare war on Germany until after they declared war on us. Pearl Harbor had just happened, and we were pissed... I MEAN PISSED... at Japan. Hitler was an idiot to declare war on us, if he had just shut the hell up, we would have been 100 percent "all-in" on Japan and left Europe to the UK and Stalin to deal with (with some material support).
    First part you WILL NOT hear from me. As to WWII I agree. Many corporations supported Hitler. Including the Fords and Rockefeller's.

My take? If you live in a place that will go bug-freaking-nuts in a WROL situation, well... now's the time to do something about it and get the hell out of there while there's time.

Where I live WROL won't happen, because we are a small, close community where just about everybody is at least third cousins to everybody else. I choose to give up a lot of "creature comforts" to live in a place like this. We can't go to 20 different places to eat in a 3 mile radius, we can't go to the movies without driving half an hour... but if the SHTF I know each and every person around my family, and I know we have each other's back.

I don't need any freaking government taking care of me.
    I live in suburbia so I don't have the same confidence that you do. If I have to go then I will have a place to go but I hope that need never arises. One thing that will happen is that I will leave a lot of preps (not essentials) behind to help rebuild. I have tried to get out of here several times but it hasn't been possible. If it does become possible then I'm gone. If not, I'll work with what I have and do what I can.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links