Not a Law, But Should Be - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Not a Law, But Should Be

This is a discussion on Not a Law, But Should Be within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; If we are fantasizing about laws - I would change the drivers test to require the applicant to change a tire, check the oil, tire ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Not a Law, But Should Be

If we are fantasizing about laws - I would change the drivers test to require the applicant to change a tire, check the oil, tire pressure.

Require every vehicle to have a fire extinguisher , first aid kit, emergency blanket, emergency markers.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    If we are fantasizing about laws - I would change the drivers test to require the applicant to change a tire, check the oil, tire pressure.

Require every vehicle to have a fire extinguisher , first aid kit, emergency blanket, emergency markers.
    But then we would have another law we choose to ignore.
    RJAMES likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    he vast majority of people that came to America over the centuries have been hard working , religious people that wanted better lives for their families and would never steal . Unfortunately not all of their descendants stay that way.

I do have some 4 or 5th generation English/ Irish / northern European neighbors that like to steal and are always getting arrested . I do not think they go to services but most of their families the ones that still go are Baptist / Southern Baptist who's ancestors in the 1860 fought for the south those most were too poor to own any slaves. They hung out after High school never got a skill or degree got into drugs and it is down hill from there.

No one is welcome to steal but ask for help, ride to work, loan to go to school sure thing I can and have done that.
    You are clouding the conversation. There are legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. Most people are welcoming to legal immigrants. It's the illegal ones we have the problem with.

Do I blame them in the least for wanting a better life? Not at all. But the fact remains we are a sovereign nation and without laws and those laws being enforced we are doomed to crumble.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Denton, TG, inceptor and 4 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    You are clouding the conversation. There are legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. Most people are welcoming to legal immigrants. It's the illegal ones we have the problem with.

Do I blame them in the least for wanting a better life? Not at all. But the fact remains we are a sovereign nation and without laws and those laws being enforced we are doomed to crumble.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Definitely worth repeating!

Respect for people, respect for our laws and respect of our country seems to be a thing of the past.
    Denton and Maol9 like this.

Now see, this guy chose to ignore the law. He was caught by the homeowner and assaulted. I'll bet the homeowner does jail time for not respecting this guy's right to ignore any law he chooses.

Yep Guy is white, clearly baited the poor downtrodden in with that KEG in the doorway.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    Now see, this guy chose to ignore the law. He was caught by the homeowner and assaulted. I'll bet the homeowner does jail time for not respecting this guy's right to ignore any law he chooses.

inceptor and Maol9 like this.

Super Moderator

Not a Law, But Should Be-17760116_1684999578183482_662457533046285770_n.jpg
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    All muslimes should be run over by a cement truck or placed in an industrial sized trash compactor.

Let it be written, let it be done.
    Move over I'll drive.
    SGG, Inor and A Watchman like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    Any person, persons, or groups, any government agencies ie city, county, state, or federal who is found guilty of harboring not reporting, or in any other means not adhering to federal guidelines concerning illegal aliens, shall be guilty of accessory to any crimes stated illegal aliens commits, or has committed (excluding crimes already stood justice for), and shall be judged accordingly

Naw, not law but wouldn't it give these sanctuary liberals something to think about? Besides, you get caught hiding a criminal and see what the law does to you.
    Anyone else have a "should be a Law?"post it here.
    We now seemed to have come full circle on the illegal aliens. Back in the good old 70s the Feds paid the local gendarmes five bucks a head for all we could catch. AWOL sailors paid 10 if we took them to jail (a certified depository for Federal prisoners) or 15 if we took them back to the base. Most of them got delivered back from whence they came cause five bucks was five bucks in them days. Then one day LULAC filed a big Federal law suit and the State fell for a what they called a "consent decree" which seemed to say we could not mess with illegals since it was a Federal Crime and we was not Federales so we did not hold it against em any longer. The Sailors was still fair game for a while but not for long. Not sure why people like to keep changing up the rules like this. Its enough to drive people crazy.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 04-09-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    Moonshinedave and Maol9 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17760116_1684999578183482_662457533046285770_n.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	43361
    Do you ever wonder how much lower home owners, liability, automand health insurance might be if we didn't have to cover for those here against our laws?
    Sasquatch, Maol9 and SGG like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links