Dental Emergenies in a SHTF scenario
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Dental Emergenies in a SHTF scenario within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Several weeks ago as I was placing an order on Amazon, I noted that they carried various emergency dental products, such as Emergency Dental Kit ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dental Emergenies in a SHTF scenario

Several weeks ago as I was placing an order on Amazon, I noted that they carried various emergency dental products, such as

Emergency Dental Kit http://www.amazon.com/Travelers-Supp...5208164&sr=8-1

and

Temparin Filling Material for Fillings & Crowns http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...dental+filling

Here is a link to a whole list of items they carry (note this is NOT an affiliate link. I get nothing if you click on it, and could not care less whether you order something or don't. This is for informational purposes only, and I'm sure these products are carried in a number of places.)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...dental+filling

I had forgotten all about it it until I received an email this morning talking about Dental Care in an Emergency http://www.thereadystore.com/emergen..._content=blog1

Finally, a video from ThePatriotNurse taking about The Role of Dental Health in Survival [YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00rCo0Q6ISE&feature=plcp&context=C4b340ebV DvjVQa1PpcFOuUJ_2Zpj1JuNFRwuJCfZ0-Sx_sDVaOYw=[/YouTube]

I am one of those folks who absolutely HATE going to the dentist, but I would strongly urge all of us to keep up with our dental care, and also to have things on hand for an emergency. I can remember what it feels like to have a tooth ache, and can't quite recall anything that has ever been that painful.
    BagLady and CWOLDOJAX like this.
    Living my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "oh $#|+, she's awake!" Hidden Content

Banned

Re: Dental Emergenies in a SHTF scenario

if you look out there on the net you will find WHEN THERE IS NO DENTIST I highly recommend. I went to attach some pdf of it but the forums wont let me

Great links. Thanks.
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Read your post and decided to check out the books on sale at the local community college library, and just as I suspected I was able to pick up a lot of information on dentistry. Text books for 25 cents. Nice thread.
    I will fight until my last breath. I will bleed every drop.

Add Special Operations Forces Medical Handbook to your library. It is pretty pricey but worth the money.

Whoa! 306 on amazon. Only 11 for the paperback. I'm ordering that now. The full edition will be my next big purchase. I don't have any medical books yet.

I know right. They had one for $99 but I guess that is gone. If I only had a connection in the book world still.

I have a lot of connections because I love to read but they always look at me like I'm nuts when I tell them why I went from James Patterson to Tom Brown lol.

I would start off with getting all my teeth fixed and done before SHTF...keep kits on hand for
    'future" issues

Banned

i have regular pain in my teeth, then i try some good dental solutions & now i am fine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links