Prepper Bookmarks, aka "Links to amazing web sites that I like to visit!"

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Prepper Bookmarks, aka "Links to amazing web sites that I like to visit!" within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I tried to make the title something Montana_Rancher wouldn't have me taken out back and shot for. Oh and it's about preppin, so Just_Sayin won't ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Just Sayin'
  • 1 Post By dannydefense

Thread: Prepper Bookmarks, aka "Links to amazing web sites that I like to visit!"

I tried to make the title something Montana_Rancher wouldn't have me taken out back and shot for. Oh and it's about preppin, so Just_Sayin won't kick my butt either. I'm making friends! *claps*

That thread about news, and where everyone gets their information got me thinking. This would be a good place to post some links to our favorite prepping or survivalist related web sites. Underground stuff would be awesome, but don't be shy to post even if you think it's so mainstream there's no way people haven't already been there. You just never know.

Here's a few of mine;

Natural health news - This started as a tiny little web site years ago, now it's gotten quite big and there's a lot of junk for sale in the ads, but it definitely helps keep you up to date on the things you eat, not to mention other odds and ends almost everyone tends to have in their homes. Kind of a real time death by rubber ducky.
    Bushcraft USA Portal - So you want to survive mass destruction? Most of these guys will make you sissy city types realize that your 20lbs of fire starters are only good for one thing; weight training.
    Gun Facts - Debunking Gun Control Myths - Awesome web site debunking a lot of the myths propagated by the liberal lefties using cold hard facts.
    http://www.handloads.com/ - Use at your own risk, but you already knew that being a reloader, dincha?
    http://store.usgs.gov/... - I like to study an area before we go camping or hunting. Also good for plotting escape routes.
    Augason Farms Hard White Wheat - Walmart.com - Freeze dried is for day trippers. Stock up on cheap ingredients and you'll have all the friends lining up to hang out with you at the end of the world.

That's just a random selection. Where do you get your news? Learn about survival skills? Read about products? Watch steamy hot movies about the history of our nation?
    Rest In Peace, Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

C'monnnnn. Y'all visit web sites. Don't try and pretend you don't.

Don't worry about posting descriptions or anything like that. Don't post your address, that would be crazy! Just post a link to some web site you visit that's in one way or another prepper related.

Aw, come on danny, I was just sayin'...

But it is a great thread and something I could use, and probably alot of others too.

And yeah, I kicked the ant pile and got bit! Will be alot more careful about that in the future

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

dannydefense likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin' View Post
    Aw, come on danny, I was just sayin'...

But it is a great thread and something I could use, and probably alot of others too.

And yeah, I kicked the ant pile and got bit! Will be alot more careful about that in the future
    I know. Don't ever take me seriously, the minute you do that it's easy to misunderstand me. In all seriousness though, post a link man.

edit: I see the link! Good stuff!
    Just Sayin' likes this.

Sponsored Links