Sunday fun day at the gun show.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Sunday fun day at the gun show. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Hit the gun show Sunday to do some selling and buying. Sold off 3 guns I mentioned in an earlier post. Heck,they sold within an ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By Oddcaliber
  • 3 Post By Smitty901
  • 3 Post By 8301
  • 1 Post By Oddcaliber
  • 2 Post By Chipper
  • 2 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By 8301

Thread: Sunday fun day at the gun show.

Hit the gun show Sunday to do some selling and buying. Sold off 3 guns I mentioned in an earlier post. Heck,they sold within an hour of me getting in there! After the third trip from the car the cop at the door was wondering what else I'm bringing in. LOL. Anyway after selling what I'd brought in it's now time to shop. Picked up 8 magazines, 4 for the FEG Hi Power and 4 for the Mk ll Ruger. Last but not least on the way out got a Glenfield model 25 blot 22 for $150 out the door. In the long run I sold off what I had too many of got some cash and left with something I wanted.
    dwight55 and RedLion like this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

The best deals are the ones you are happy with. As I have posted often I do not sell weapons. Because of that I ended up with way to many piled up. Ship a load off to one son already. I aint cleaning them any more. Will pass them all on to the children. heck they already know the ones they want. But I have a few surprise for them.
    Oddcaliber, dwight55 and RedLion like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

I've got a 22-250 and a nice pistol I'd be interested in selling but I haven't been to a gun show in over 20 years. How does it work selling in a gun show? Do you just carry the weapon around with a little For Sale sign?
    Oddcaliber, Smitty901 and RedLion like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Pretty much what I did. One vendor there was a guy I use to work with. He bought the 22 and I sold the other ones to a dealer.
    RedLion likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Last week I picked up a Glock 17 G3 with 3 mags, one 33 round. Night sights and 2 boxes of Golden Sabre for $375. About an hour later a like new in box M&P 9 Pro Series 4.25 inch for $400 and a DPMS 24 inch stainless bull barrel upper for $200 with bolt group. Been a while since I've bought anything at a show.

Sold a Daniels Defense AR in about 10 minutes and a Rossi 44mag lever. Had a lot of fun and even made some money.
    RedLion and Oddcaliber like this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    I've got a 22-250 and a nice pistol I'd be interested in selling but I haven't been to a gun show in over 20 years. How does it work selling in a gun show? Do you just carry the weapon around with a little For Sale sign?
    Many do, you must know your states laws
    RedLion and 8301 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Many do, you must know your states laws
    Next gun show that comes to town I'll put them in the car and walk in and see if people can come in to sell. Very liberal gun laws in this state so it probably will work.
    Oddcaliber likes this.

Sponsored Links