You need to leave now...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

You need to leave now...

This is a discussion on You need to leave now... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; The knock on the door the message on the radio. You must leave now. The prepared person has a plan the unprepared demand more time ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: You need to leave now...

You need to leave now...

The knock on the door the message on the radio. You must leave now. The prepared person has a plan the unprepared demand more time and ask why they did not get more warning. Guess who is the liberal.
    Anyway I have located where these type of thing will not happen. But in CA. they have spent money on everything but what needed it Dams like this have been neglected for a life time. CA always expected the rest of the country to pay for it. Water is a big deal in CA. They get it anyway they can. If this Dam failure is not a fast repair it could hurt the state.
    Even if the draw down delays further threat. The people in this area will be dealing with it for some time.
    Was in not CA complaining about a drought, well that is how places like CA are back and forth drought, flood and a little quiet time in between.
    So when the knock come do you have a plan ? Only so much will fit in the vehicle . Do you have a plan where to stay? As of now they are urging people to leave that could be required at any time.

Dim wit think about it a minute:
    "I'm just shocked," Greg Levias said. "Pretty mad."

"Not giving us more warning," said Kaysi, finishing his sentence

At least 188,000 urged to evacuate as concerns over California dam increase | Fox News
    Urinal Cake, Michael_Js and Slippy like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Lots of long lines at gas stations and clogged roads. Suspect many are faced with a major problem where to go. And after they relocate can they still get to where they work. Most cannot.

Then the issue is how long is this going to go on it looks to me like months .
    Michael_Js likes this.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

my prayers are with them out in CA.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Have the looters moved in yet?
    JohnMorrow and dwight55 like this.

The problem is all the snowflakes melting.

I don't feel sorry for them. One needs to look around and determine whether or not it's a safe place to live. Building on a side hill so a mud slide takes down the house. Building along a river so a flood swamps out the house. Building below a dam has to be one of the stupidest things anyone can do. Deal with it and don't rebuild in the same fricken place.
    Slippy, ekim, Smitty901 and 1 others like this.

I can see it now. CA. the knock on the door. You need to leave the dam is breaking. Response Well I am not ok with this, you will just have to offer more options.
    I am calling the ACLU and my lawyer right now I have them on speed dial. We will talk after the protest we will force you to change you orders.
    Remember LA. big really big hurricane coming. Flood major dikes will not hold get out now. Hit the road man we having a hurricane party not time for your crap.
    In the end they blamed it on Bush. Still are.
    Joe, inceptor and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Have the looters moved in yet?

no, according to the reports - no looting - but when the homeowners are gone - who knows about the private houses ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

It should be noted that is in north central CA, compared to much of the state it's pretty normal and better prepared.
    RJAMES likes this.

if they are knocking at your door...you still have time.... it is when they are done knocking and are leaving...then you KNOW it is bad
    Camel923 and Denton like this.
    Be a Berean

Oroville is in Butte County, a county that Trump won with 48% of the vote to Hillary's 44%.

California being labeled as liberal is misguided in many ways. A large portion of California is very conservative, it's just more rural and less populated than the liberal utopias of LA Metro Area and SF Bay Area.
    Denton, Go2ndAmend and Gridrebel like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links