Anyone interested in being photographed for a story? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anyone interested in being photographed for a story?

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in being photographed for a story? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by TG Nice tan TG, that there is a perfect description of a redneck. We work outside... we don't work on all over ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Anyone interested in being photographed for a story?

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    Nice tan
    TG, that there is a perfect description of a redneck. We work outside... we don't work on all over tans.
    TG and A Watchman like this.

@A Watchman , there is just no way to un-see that.

But, not bad for an old guy.
    RJAMES and A Watchman like this.

The Good Cop

I would not visit New York if you paid me a million dollars.

I'm just a country boy.

With a name like Racked I had the idea it would be a magazine featuring well endowed ladies, but that link posted showed that to be false.
    Slippy, Inor, SGG and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I do not think so.

As to what I would be wearing it is what ever I would happen to have on. I do wear some suits and dress shoes but have hiking boots, long khaki pants and long sleeved shirt in the bag in my vehicle. Think light weight, lose, quick dry, tan or green color outdoor/casual type clothing in other words what I normally wear and have for years.

Years ago traveling to visit one of my sisters something came up and she asked friend to pick me up at the airport she told her what I would be wearing, tan or green khaki pants, solid color long sleeved shirt with collar and pockets, boots, my hair color, short military hair cut with short mustache , tall, trim . Any way lady picks me up and gives me a ride but she says something about how did my sister know what I would be wearing she thought it odd. I told her I wore the same thing since I was 8 or 9 so of course my sister would know what I would be wearing. That was at least 30 years ago and still wearing the same type of clothing . I do have better underwear and t-shirts now days.
    SGG likes this.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Why won't you come here? Got no interest in New York.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Quote Originally Posted by camwolf View Post
    My name is Cam and I'm an editor at Racked. We're writing a story about what preppers plan to wear in the event of a large-scale disaster (essentially, what are the clothes in your bug-out bag?). We would love to have people come to our New York office to be photographed and talk about how they chose their attire.

If interested, let me know and I can share my email. I'm currently not able to post my address based on forum rules.

Thanks so much!
    Cam, will your paper be paying for airfare, cabfare, hotel and meals? If not your wasting your time. Preppers are a frugal bunch. In a sense your profiling. Preppers from different parts of the country wear different things especially to blend in.

In my neck of the woods casual ware is the in thing and camouflage this and that is fairly common also. Probably the only difference is that some of us might choose some camouflage uniforms or atleast a certain camouflage pattern to discern between friend and foe in a grid down WROL invironment in the rural setting where anybody could be a threat. Especially if they are relocated from the city.
    SGG likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

My name is Cam and I'm an editor at Racked. We're writing a story about what preppers plan to wear in the event of a large-scale disaster (essentially, what are the clothes in your bug-out bag?). We would love to have people come to our New York office to be photographed and talk about how they chose their attire.

If interested, let me know and I can share my email. I'm currently not able to post my address based on forum rules.

Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    This is a story published by Racked just today. I'll just leave this right here.

http://www.racked.com/2017/2/6/14520...ned-parenthood
    So Cam, your paper is supporting baby killers now?
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

I got family in NYC, if you fly me out and buy me a meal at a chopped cheese place in Harlem ill do it lol

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    SGG likes this.

Thanks so much!
    Hey Cam,

So, you are writing a story about what "preppers" plan to wear in the event of a large scale disaster?

First off, I am simply amazed at the utter stupidity of New York/LA liberal retards!

Secondly, how much money did you/you're parents waste on a shitty journalism degree from an over-rated liberal piece of crap college/university?

Damn son, I read your last article and almost threw up reading the garbage you wrote. That really sucked! http://www.racked.com/2017/1/4/14168...ivewear-brands

Anyway, I'm glad you're part of our little community and can't wait to hear more from you.

Your new friend,

Slippy
    Sasquatch, Inor, SGG and 7 others like this.

Joe

Hey watchman get some clothes on! this is a family oriented website LOL!
    SGG, A Watchman, Camel923 and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links