Ohio??????
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ohio??????

This is a discussion on Ohio?????? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Hey guys I was just watching "Doomsday Preppers" and I saw a person teaching his students and I was like "You know what,I should get ...

Thread: Ohio??????

Ohio??????

Hey guys I was just watching "Doomsday Preppers" and I saw a person teaching his students and I was like "You know what,I should get a group of people from Ohio together and start training and prepping!".I think it would be a really good idea.
    If anyone can, can you give me some tips of how to get a group of people together?Also if anyone on here would be interested in joining just post something up or PM (Private Message) me.Also if anyone has already created a group of people in Ohio, would I be able to join?
    Thanks guys

Banned

Re: Ohio??????

Quote Originally Posted by Danny123
    Hey guys I was just watching "Doomsday Preppers" and I saw a person teaching his students and I was like "You know what,I should get a group of people from Ohio together and start training and prepping!".I think it would be a really good idea.
    If anyone can, can you give me some tips of how to get a group of people together?Also if anyone on here would be interested in joining just post something up or PM (Private Message) me.Also if anyone has already created a group of people in Ohio, would I be able to join?
    Thanks guys
    One thing you can try, which may or may not work for your intended purpose, but it's worth looking into, is a website called "meetup.com". You can look for other people who already have something started in your local area, or you can start your own. My wife started one for Fibromyalgia sufferers just last week and already has four subscribers. If you initiate or start the "meet up" group, then you become responsible for organizing meetings, therefore making you the head of the group. Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.

Re: Ohio??????

It's been pointed out that an off grid community would need an income before shtf. I was actually thinking that running a retreat to teach the off grid lifestyle, survival, and prepping would be a cool way for the non-profit to create an income. Really cool idea man.
    I will fight until my last breath. I will bleed every drop.

Sponsored Links