Moral Lines that Won't be Crossed?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Moral Lines that Won't be Crossed? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Probably been asked before but what wouldn't you do after everything goes crazy? Example: Would you put down a terminally ill person in your group ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Moral Lines that Won't be Crossed?

Probably been asked before but what wouldn't you do after everything goes crazy?

Example: Would you put down a terminally ill person in your group to save resources? Would you eat human flesh to survive? Would you steal from others to save your group?

Stuff like that.

Its all depending on situation. Takes thought, execution , precision..

I would not resort to cannibalism. Other than that I would do what is necessary to protect my family.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I hope my preps preclude the idea of cannibalism as well as stealing from my neighbors oranyone else for that matter. An abandoned house would be another matter if there was no other way. But then again, it easy to be an arm chair quarterback.
    indie, Ratfink and Arizona Infidel like this.

There are lines that would have to be drawn...Do we kill those who to kill or raid us in desperate times I say yes.. Do we kill other people for their stuff, No... Do we kill people to save food..NO, do we eat people no.. I think the obvious is that if we keep the rules in place that make us civilized, then the rest the things needed to survive will come either in skill or by nature...If we ever had to rebuild we would need a foundation to build upon..
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

This is one line I will not cross

Another line that would be close to this is listening to RAP music.
    Last edited by rickkyw1720pf; 11-21-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    I would not chew my own arm off for a meal, I know that, but everything else is questionable. I've asked the cannibal question myself on other forums years ago and think I could if it came to it. But I know theory and the reality of a situation are two different things. There's so much to eat in animal, fish, insect and plant life that so many just don't consider being confined to particular lines of thought, unless the world is literally barren around me, I can't see the need to. That's not to say it may not be prudent to let a body go to waste in what it could feed animals or fertilize a field though.
    Ratfink likes this.

I'm not sure what I would do. I'm pretty darned sure I'd never resort to cannibalism, especially given that there's so many other forms of meat out there... if you ever venture over to those "other" survivalist forums, I'd highly recommend avoiding this question. Most people there are pretty convinced they'd eat you even if there was a box of KD sitting right next to ya.
    Rest In Peace, Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

When it comes to my family safety and security, there is no line.........

I've got enough variety of food in my yard that I don't think I'd want to eat human again.

I've even planted stuff that I'm not a big fan of, just for variety, so I don't get bored of just one thing day in day out.
    rickkyw1720pf likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links