Are People No Longer Prepping? - Page 21
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are People No Longer Prepping?

This is a discussion on Are People No Longer Prepping? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by azrancher Really? Oh we have a President that has balls, and is filling his campaign commitments. I see... You're less stable. Rancher ...

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: Are People No Longer Prepping?

Quote Originally Posted by azrancher View Post
    Really? Oh we have a President that has balls, and is filling his campaign commitments. I see... You're less stable.

Rancher

there's all kinds of preppers - bound to be foreign illegals scared of Prez Trump's cleansing campaign
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by azrancher View Post
    Really? Oh we have a President that has balls, and is filling his campaign commitments. I see... You're less stable.

Rancher
    lol, I'm a Trump supporter and I'm thrilled with what he's doing. But his opponents are more than willing stage false flags, assassinations, and uprisings in order to return to power. They do not care about the Republic - they only want power.
    Last edited by zachthemac; 03-08-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Supporting Vendor

Well sales have certainly dropped off for us at the store, but I think it's just the calm before the storm. While the typical American has their eyes on politics, there's a civil war brewing in the streets and it's only heating up.

I'm sure you've seen the violence of the Trump protesters, but the Trump supporters are starting to fight back. The guy in the video above came prepared for battle with his stick and homemade shield and gas mask (for the pepper spray the protesters have been using).

The same thing's happening on the Black Lives Matter front. People are pushing back. This isn't only happening in the US either. It's all over the world.

I think we're only in the beginning stages of something BIG. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Rob Roy; 03-08-2017 at 11:43 AM.
    This mindful minute was brought to you by Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'll come out and admit that I have significantly scaled back my prepping since Trump became president. A lot of my fears were based on what Hillary would've done as president. However, I do believe that I may have a false sense of security and SHTF is just as close as it once was. I've come to that realization and will be picking up where I left off. A couple of fears such as an attack on the power grid or even nuclear attack by North Korea seem to be even more probable now that Trump is in power. I supported him all the way and will continue to do so. However, it is the loonies out there that I do not trust to behave.

We had a decent ice storm a couple of months ago down here and I was stuck for about 3-4 hours on an icy road in my 2WD Toyota Sequoia. I have since sold that vehicle and purchased an AWD Subaru Outback. It still has plenty of storage room, and is definitely incognito as it looks like every other vehicle out there. All that to say, I know i've been slacking but I shall not slack any longer.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Sponsored Links