Are People No Longer Prepping? - Page 16
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are People No Longer Prepping?

This is a discussion on Are People No Longer Prepping? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Sonya He called him a stupid cocksucker and a waste of oxygen! Unprovoked! In your world that is "questioning someone's logic"? And ...

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: Are People No Longer Prepping?

hag

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
    He called him a stupid cocksucker and a waste of oxygen! Unprovoked! In your world that is "questioning someone's logic"?

And yes Hawgrider did tell me to get out if I didn't like it, or maybe just get out period. Either way.
    And you felt the need to take it upon yourself to police the opinion on somebody else's post. UNPROVOKED!!
    #snowflakelivesmatter
    hawgrider likes this.
    We don't rent pigs

Administrator

Okay folks, life is way too short for bickering. Let's move on.
    hawgrider, Slippy, SOCOM42 and 2 others like this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    He called him a stupid cocksucker and a waste of oxygen! Unprovoked! In your world that is "questioning someone's logic"?

And yes Hawgrider did tell me to get out if I didn't like it, or maybe just get out period. Either way.

I will also add that from what little I've heard, Will may be a bit touched but he is NOT stupid!
    No I did not tell you that. I told you you maybe you should stay out of what you have no clue about. Your a newbie and the willy2 escapades were long before your "expertness" showed up here. Your sort of pushy around here I i don't see you making tons of friends using your current tactics. Just my opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    This is really more like a contest ... just a good natured pissin contest. We do that here.
    Last edited by A Watchman; 12-14-2016 at 07:19 AM.
    hawgrider and SGG like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I will also add that from what little I've heard, Will may be a bit touched but he is NOT stupid!
    Just one man's opinion;

Will2 is most likely NOT a cocksucker. He may have tried it just to post a video but I highly doubt anyone would allow him to approach with that intent.

Second, Mrs Gump summed it up nicely; Stupid is as Stupid Does. And Will2 has done some real stupid shit. As for his IQ? Great question. His obvious paranoid schizophrenic or Obsessive Compulsive Behavior most likely masks any evidence of IQ, although I'll admit that if on his meds his ability to quote Wikipedia or some obscure conspiracy theory website is interesting to say the least.

About being a wast of oxygen, well, if I get to laugh at someone and that someone breathes oxygen then I'll conclude that he is NOT a waste of oxygen. Having said that, if he were to finally get his wish and get abducted by Aliens, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

In summation and in honor of our fallen friend, please enjoy the videos

OK... Welcome back from Vacation.
    Cricket and Prepared One like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    OK... Welcome back from Vacation.
    Dammit Hawg ... quit hitting on the female mods again.
    hawgrider and SGG like this.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Anyone notice the number of members of P/F visiting each day has dropped? It's not because we ain't using deodorant. People seem to think everything will be nothing but peaches and cream, now that Trump is going to be the next president: ?It Is Like A Nuclear Bomb Went Off In The Prepping Community?
    In my own circle of friends, I actually see more people prepping. For whatever reason, they just don't call it "prepping".
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Dammit Hawg ... quit hitting on the female mods again.
    I'm happily married.
    But I like Cricket.. she is not a hot head like Denton is ....LMAO!
    Denton likes this.

In my own circle of friends, I actually see more people prepping. For whatever reason, they just don't call it "prepping".
    Almost made it to SA this past weekend, was in San Marcus college visiting with my daughter. I still feel a warm fondness of that area after spending much of my youth in SA, while Dad was at Lackland.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links