Are People No Longer Prepping? - Page 15
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are People No Longer Prepping?

This is a discussion on Are People No Longer Prepping? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Denton Snowflake? You aren't capable of understanding the difference between understanding etiquette and not being able to handle the truth. Learn both. ...

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: Are People No Longer Prepping?

hag

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Snowflake? You aren't capable of understanding the difference between understanding etiquette and not being able to handle the truth.

Learn both. Soon. That is to say, grow up or ship off.
    Hey Denton it is what it is buddy. Sanyo didn't like a negative comment I made so in turn left a negative comment about my post.
    I pointed out the hypocrisy
    Who can't handle the truth in that?
    hawgrider and Denton like this.
    We don't rent pigs

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    Hey Denton it is what it is buddy. Sanyo didn't like a negative comment I made so in turn left a negative comment about my post.
    I see Denton's point , some things you need to just let go by and forget . Get the point .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    They are trying the social gang up on ya method Hag. I don't see it working though.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Just like old times ... gotta love it huh?
    hawgrider and Prepared One like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

hag

Quote Originally Posted by Targetshooter View Post
    I see Denton's point , some things you need to just let go by and forget . Get the point .
    Good point. Maybe you should let this go by and forget it. Do you get the point?
    hawgrider likes this.
    We don't rent pigs

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    No, I don't like little thugs that use a keyboard to bully people that obviously have issues. Will isn't right in the head so you think that gives you and your friends the right to torture him? To insult him at every opportunity? To trash his posts and make it so he can't participate even when he is trying to be nice?

Someone calls you out on your harassment and your and your merry gang of thugs replies "if you don't like watching the abuse then get f out, or ignore it". If a poster says non-sensical things that annoy others THOSE are the posts to ignore, they aren't targeted at you so if you don't like reading them hit the button. But don't suggest that everyone should just ignore your abusive posts aimed to drive out one lone individual, that is a different situation altogether and that should NOT be ignored.

Hey maybe you run the show here and you can get whomever you liked booted, including me. We shall see, but in the meantime I am not going to pretend that level of vicious cruelty is acceptable.
    Last edited by Sonya; 12-14-2016 at 05:32 AM.

hag

I don't speak for anyone but myself and furthermore never spoke to you to begin with. You felt the need to reprimand my post and I responded. I asked no one for help in doing so. You don't like me,that's fine. I'm not all that crazy about snowflakes who only like people who agree with them.
    We don't rent pigs

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
    No, I don't like little thugs that use a keyboard to bully people that obviously have issues. Will isn't right in the head so you think that gives you and your friends the right to torture him? To insult him at every opportunity? To trash his posts and make it so he can't participate even when he is trying to be nice?

Someone calls you out on your harassment and your and your merry gang of thugs replies "if you don't like watching the abuse then get f out, or ignore it". If a poster says non-sensical things that annoy others THOSE are the posts to ignore, they aren't targeted at you so if you don't like reading them hit the button. But don't suggest that everyone should just ignore your abusive posts aimed to drive out one lone individual, that is a different situation altogether and that should NOT be ignored.

Hey maybe you run the show here and you can get whomever you liked booted, including me. We shall see, but in the meantime I am not going to pretend that level of vicious cruelty is acceptable.

Last edited by hawgrider; 12-14-2016 at 05:37 AM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post

Someone calls you out on your harassment and your and your merry gang of thugs replies "if you don't like watching the abuse then get f out, or ignore it". If the abuse were aimed at ME then I might choose to ignore it (choose being the keyword) but when it is aimed at others unfairly that is a whole other deal. People have been ignoring your horrid behavior which is why it has continued.

Thugs - you mean folks that wrap a hankie around a coin and choke their victims to death?

And now you're agreeing with Hag question that (your) Quote Will isn't right in the head.

Hag didn't trash is post - he questioned the logic in it. And we didn't keep him from participating, a Moderator went back and re imposed a Ban on Willie.

And Hag's a new comer like you are and last I looked not responsible for having anyone banned on this forum.

I don't remember anyone telling you to leave. I do remember a few folk advising you to sit back since you'd not had the pleasure of Will's bashing posts and chill, but nope up on your high horse you got and galloped into the fray

But hey only you have said Will isn't right in the head.

guess that means you have the last word
    hag and hawgrider like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Hag didn't trash is post - he questioned the logic in it. And we didn't keep him from participating, a Moderator went back and re imposed a Ban on Willie.
    He called him a stupid cocksucker and a waste of oxygen! Unprovoked! In your world that is "questioning someone's logic"?

And yes Hawgrider did tell me to get out if I didn't like it, or maybe just get out period. Either way.

I will also add that from what little I've heard, Will may be a bit touched but he is NOT stupid!
    Last edited by Sonya; 12-14-2016 at 06:15 AM.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links