Are People No Longer Prepping? - Page 14
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are People No Longer Prepping?

This is a discussion on Are People No Longer Prepping? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by AquaHull I used up some of my close to "Best By Date" recently and am now trying to catch a sale to ...

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: Are People No Longer Prepping?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    I used up some of my close to "Best By Date" recently and am now trying to catch a sale to replenish stock.
    You might want to find the sale, quickly. Unlike all those who think things are going to be great under a Trump administration, I think there is going to be trouble. If he is what he says he is, those in the shadows who have the real power are going to make things unpleasant.
    Sonya, Inor, Prepared One and 2 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

For stocking stuffers for the Slippy family, today I bought some Hornady Critical Defense and Hornady American Gunner JHP rounds in 9mm, .40SW, .357 magnum and .38sp...

I also miss my long lost buddy if anybody cares...
    Inor, Prepared One, spork and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You might want to find the sale, quickly. Unlike all those who think things are going to be great under a Trump administration, I think there is going to be trouble. If he is what he says he is, those in the shadows who have the real power are going to make things unpleasant.
    No worries about that. I may have to move before that happens.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well this thread was a fun read o_O

I been quiet.. mostly trying to pay down the debt. Not much to post about there - another $20 woo-hoo! But then the car had other plans and, well.. my plan to end the year debt-free has been postponed a bit. But just a bit
    Sonya, inceptor and Denton like this.
    :: Mia

hag

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
    Don't try to justify the behavior. Others have mentioned there was a pretty serious bullying problem here before and now I see it. Personally I do not like that sort of gang like thuggish online behavior and I for one will speak up about it. It is NOT okay, and if people that know better stay silent they are just as guilty as the "mean girls" that carry on the harrassment.

And I'm not worried about being "bullied" by Will2. I am sure I have dealt with far worse many times before. Unlike others I am not a "special snowflake" that thinks just because a poster is a bit feisty it justifies group bullying behavior. Who cares if he is a little touched in the head. If others don't like his posts they can use the freaking ignore button, if he violates the site rules the mods can deal with him.

Either way the group ugliness is not mature or appropriate.
    Really snowflake? Take your own advice and use the ignore button. You may not like my opinion but if you're gonna read it, your damn sure gonna have to accept it
    hawgrider likes this.
    We don't rent pigs

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  9.2 KB
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

hag

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
    Wow. Now I am the one wondering if this is a joke.

Nothing this poster said was hostile so why on earth are you attacking him so viciously? Is your post serious? Or is this the bullying that I heard about? Who in the hell cares if he is high on mushrooms! If he wasn't abusing you or others who are you to trash him and call him stupid?

WTF.
    You're offended that I didn't like his post and now I'm offended that you didn't like my post.
    Maybe Denton can get us some therapy dogs and assign everyone a safe space that we can all retreat to and deal with our feelings!
    What a hypocritical joke you are that I am not allowed to like a post but it's okay for you to disagree with mine
    Social justice warrior in the house
    Inor, hawgrider and Slippy like this.
    We don't rent pigs

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    Really snowflake? Take your own advice and use the ignore button. You may not like my opinion but if you're gonna read it, your damn sure gonna have to accept it
    Snowflake? You aren't capable of understanding the difference between understanding etiquette and not being able to handle the truth.

Learn both. Soon. That is to say, grow up or ship off.
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    You're offended that I didn't like his post and now I'm offended that you didn't like my post.
    Maybe Denton can get us some therapy dogs and assign everyone a safe space that we can all retreat to and deal with our feelings!
    What a hypocritical joke you are that I am not allowed to like a post but it's okay for you to disagree with mine
    Social justice warrior in the house
    Mature, grownups don't need therapy dogs.

I don't expect people to be statesmen, but I do expect civility. I don't expect a whole heck of a lot, but civility and some sort of courtesy are a couple things everyone should expect.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I have to agree with this. There is a move now for Union to blame trump for issue they have been have for the last 7 years . Now is not a time to relax.
    People like Obama want a fight they are trying to force a war in this country.
    Coastie dad and SOCOM42 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links