Are People No Longer Prepping? - Page 12
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are People No Longer Prepping?

This is a discussion on Are People No Longer Prepping? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by hag Either this is a joke or you're high on mushrooms or you're undoubtedly the stupidest cocksucker to ever breathe oxygen! Wow. ...

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: Are People No Longer Prepping?

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    Either this is a joke or you're high on mushrooms or you're undoubtedly the stupidest cocksucker to ever breathe oxygen!
    Wow. Now I am the one wondering if this is a joke.

Nothing this poster said was hostile so why on earth are you attacking him so viciously? Is your post serious? Or is this the bullying that I heard about? Who in the hell cares if he is high on mushrooms! If he wasn't abusing you or others who are you to trash him and call him stupid?

WTF.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post

Nothing this poster said was hostile so why on earth are you attacking him so viciously without provocation? Is your post serious? Or is this the bullying that I heard about.

WTF.
    A newbie like you wouldn't have a clues as to why. Will2 is a repeat abuser from before your time here. you might want to stay out of things you don't know about. Jus saying....
    Real Old Man likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    A newbie like you wouldn't have a clues as to why. Will2 is a repeat abuser from before your time here. you might want to stay out of things you don't know about. Jus saying....
    I don't give a darn what he has done before. He isn't currently banned so obviously he has the right to post here. He hasn't said anything hostile to anyone so people ganging up on him in such an over the top way is uncalled for.

Fight your battles one on one people, ganging up on lone posters is both weak and pathetic. Are you grown men or a bunch of 8 year old playground bullies? Sheesh.
    Last edited by Sonya; 12-13-2016 at 08:01 AM.
    Denton and acidMia like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't give a darn what he has done before. He isn't currently banned so obviously he has the right to post here. He hasn't said anything hostile to anyone so people ganging up on him in such an over the top way is uncalled for.

Fight your battles one on one people, ganging up on lone posters is both weak and pathetic. Are people a bunch of 8 year old playground bullies or adults? Sheesh.
    Again you have no clue! That is all!
    Real Old Man likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Last edited by Sonya; Today at 10:01 AM.
    Denton likes this.
    Come on Denton what did you think would happen when you let Wille back in ? Did everybody think its was going to be all peaches and cream?

Oh brother...

Its a big freaking bait pile is what his return is.

Nothing this poster said was hostile so why on earth are you attacking him so viciously without provocation? Is your post serious? Or is this the bullying that I heard about.

WTF.
    You havent seen bullying yet. Wait until you challenge or make a comment that doesn't agree with Willie2. As someone else said, you might want to step back and watch. Those that have seen little will banned at least 3 or 4 times are well aware of will's behavior
    hawgrider and Slippy like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    You havent seen bullying yet. Wait until you challenge or make a comment that doesn't agree with Willie2. As someone else said, you might want to step back and watch. Those that have seen little will banned at least 3 or 4 times are well aware of will's behavior
    Don't try to justify the behavior. Others have mentioned there was a pretty serious bullying problem here before and now I see it. Personally I do not like that sort of gang like thuggish online behavior and I for one will speak up about it. It is NOT okay, and if people that know better stay silent they are just as guilty as the "mean girls" that carry on the harrassment.

And I'm not worried about being "bullied" by Will2. I am sure I have dealt with far worse many times before. Unlike others I am not a "special snowflake" that thinks just because a poster is a bit feisty it justifies group bullying behavior. Who cares if he is a little touched in the head. If others don't like his posts they can use the freaking ignore button, if he violates the site rules the mods can deal with him.

Either way the group ugliness is not mature or appropriate.
    Denton, TG, AquaHull and 1 others like this.

Don't try to justify the behavior. Others have mentioned there was a pretty serious bullying problem here before and now I see it. .
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass....

Super Moderator

Come on Denton what did you think would happen when you let Wille back in ? Did everybody think its was going to be all peaches and cream?

Oh brother...

Its a big freaking bait pile is what his return is.
    He served his time. Period. Now, that he served his time, he gets a clean slate. So far, he is the one who has caused no problems for me.
    Redneck likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Don't let the door hit you in the ass....
    Hawg, brother, listen to me. Her ass is not in danger of being hit by a door. What say we all act like civil, reasonable adults so that no door swings at anyone?
    Redneck and OakOwl like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links