Are People No Longer Prepping? - Page 11
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are People No Longer Prepping?

This is a discussion on Are People No Longer Prepping? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Will2 Eh, not sure if you considered, Des Abats, beef heart, it is awesome, very good for you, it is a little ...

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: Are People No Longer Prepping?

hag

Quote Originally Posted by Will2 View Post
    Eh, not sure if you considered, Des Abats, beef heart, it is awesome, very good for you, it is a little leaner than other beef but it is as good as steak imo. Offal tends to be the cheapest meat in areas it isnt popular, but you may need to go to a meat slaughterhouse to get it if you don't have any good butchers.

I love heart, heart from pretty much any animal is a great meat. It tends to be with lungs, pancreas, liver, kidneys et.. the cheapest meats. Heart is just awesome.
    Sobriety and cleanliness are two keys to achieving gainful employment and if you could somehow manage to accomplish those two things, you could afford to eat something better than organ meat and buckwheat.
    On second thought, in order to get a job you would first have to do an interview and at some point during that interview you would be required to speak and as soon as you opened your mouth, it would be a deal breaker!

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    This has to be a joke or a troll or something!
    Nobody would have one post that started out with the war in Syria,then moved on to tell about their aimless hobo style travels,and then go in to how the federal government will use every resource available to them in order to track you're internet posts, and lastly for good measure, throw in an update on your new gluten free quinoa and buckwheat diet!
    Either this is a joke or you're high on mushrooms or you're undoubtedly the stupidest cocksucker to ever breathe oxygen!
    Is there a "Post of the Day" icon here? Hag's post deserves it hands down. There is nothing more I can say. You summed it up perfectly in 3 lines or less. Hag, you are a rock star, no questions asked!
    Last edited by Denton; 12-12-2016 at 11:43 PM.
    hag, hawgrider and RUSH25 like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

I see Ol' Twilight Zone Willie is up to his usual dementia.
    hawgrider likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

This has to be a joke or a troll or something!
    Nobody would have one post that started out with the war in Syria,then moved on to tell about their aimless hobo style travels,and then go in to how the federal government will use every resource available to them in order to track you're internet posts, and lastly for good measure, throw in an update on your new gluten free quinoa and buckwheat diet!
    Either this is a joke or you're high on mushrooms or you're undoubtedly the stupidest cocksucker to ever breathe oxygen!
    Nope. Not a joke, and no mushrooms involved. As for the personal attacks that only makes you look like an unmannered flaming troll. No doubt you are just here to start with disruption attacks. I could respect you replying to my opinion, however, I have no respect for someone who shouts down opinion then launches a personal attack against someone. You are beneath my level of discourse. I highly suspect you are an alt or part of a deliberate net stalking group. Either way, the only reason I am responding here is to express my disdain for your contemptuous underclass insults that seek nothing but to provoke a response and to continue the mobbing campaign aimed at defamatory flaming to aid in profiling to damage my life in general both online and off. Shameful, and criminal. Dirty tricks. Do you have a problem with my opinion hag? If so what is your problem with free speech?

If you have any intelligent discourse to offer maybe we can chat about the topic. I am not about to respond what is basically an offensive rant aimed to shout down my opinion.

Likely just ammo for a pileon disruption to get the ban re instituted.

It is ridiculous they continue to turn every thread into a thread about their delusions of me.

I find it so banal that people can't even partially stay to a topic of a thread.
    Last edited by Will2; 12-13-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Banned

Sobriety and cleanliness are two keys to achieving gainful employment and if you could somehow manage to accomplish those two things, you could afford to eat something better than organ meat and buckwheat.
    Retarded Flame.

On second thought, in order to get a job you would first have to do an interview and at some point during that interview you would be required to speak and as soon as you opened your mouth, it would be a deal breaker!
    Retarded flame.

Sorry, I don't try to reason with space cadets. Over and out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I see Ol' Twilight Zone Willie is up to his usual dementia.
    Continued misinformation, context shift, and flaming.

Hag you are not playing nice with willie. What you say is all true, but oh heck it's also dead spot on
    Slippy likes this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

For me personally the term prepper is a media originated term that is supposed to carry with it derogatory connotations like the term "survivalist" did back in the 70's (from what ive read at least)

To use that term is fine for myself. I prepare for emergencies disaters short and long term and self reliance as much as possible living on the fringe of a larger city (large by canuck standards at least)

Prepping i dont even call it that any longer. My lifestyle is such that i am always thinking about being ready whenever i make choices about where my momey goes today.

Prepping is a lifestyle. One rich with rewards but hard on the progress at times.

I guess just never be self staisfied. Just keep on keeping on learning as you go.
    TG, Jp4GA, Denton and 2 others like this.
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

TG

Well said, @TacticalCanuck
    TacticalCanuck and Denton like this.

Wow. Now I am the one wondering if this is a joke.

Nothing this poster said was hostile so why on earth are you attacking him so viciously without provocation? Is your post serious? Or is this the bullying that I heard about.

WTF.
    Denton and acidMia like this.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links