Muslim and Muslum
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Muslim and Muslum

This is a discussion on Muslim and Muslum within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Well I have lived with a great number of Muslims , and most have been muslims and not muslums, that is good men women and ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Muslim and Muslum

Muslim and Muslum

Well I have lived with a great number of Muslims , and most have been muslims and not muslums, that is good men women and children.

Do people realize the connotation, of "good" if there is such a thing musilims, and evil bad Muslums?

I guess I look at the subject much the way I look at the label "liberal".

I believe liberals have an ideology that is 179.5* different than mine.

Some liberals go about their daily lives in peace and quiet and don't make a stink....they use the voting booth to speak their minds.

Other liberals scream and shout and use the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" plan....

Regardless of how they decide to go about getting what they want, I'm still against their ideology.

It's the way I feel about muslims.

The greater the muslim population becomes in the U.S, the more the U.S will bend to their requests/demands...and it may be all done legally...using our own Constitution to further their efforst and agenda.

I believe in my heart that even a "good muslim" would like to see muslim domination.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

We don't need them in this country . Look at what trouble they produced in other countries . There are set in there ways and will not change , so why should we change for them . We where here first .
    dwight55, m14nm, hawgrider and 3 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

All I ever need to know, . . . today, tomorrow, or forever, . . . about muslims, muslums, ragheads, or whatever they are, . . . I learned on 9/11/2001.

The fact that a radical few did it, . . . I can swallow, . . . a radical few killed Lincoln, JFK, etc.

THE FACT that there were enclaves reported RIGHT HERE IN THE US in Michigan, Minnesota, and New Jersey that went to the streets REJOICING, . . . along with the masses in many raghead countries, . . . Nahhhhhhh, . . . I cannot swallow that.

THEN, . . . add to the fact that never, nada, not once, nowhere, at any time, any where, by any one: has a "moderate" muslim ever got up on his/her soapbox and apologized to the US for 9/11.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    SOCOM42, m14nm, hawgrider and 3 others like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Doesn't matter at this point, guilty by association.
    dwight55 and SOCOM42 like this.

I have lived around muzslimes (my spelling) in my younger years.

To me ALL of them were NFG!

The were two faced, conniving bastards.

I personally saw what they did to the European Jews who immigrated here after the war, kids, all around my age or a bit older.

They (muzslimes) always operated in groups of at least three, they loved to beat on the Hassidic Jews for no other reason than that they were Jews.

If they were alone, they were everybody's best friend.

No matter what the muzslimes did to the Jews, they never called the police, they were terrified of police, thinking they would be hauled away instead.

A good friend getting married wanted to invite a good buddy of ours, life long friends, to his wedding.

His bride to be said no wedding if he came, she is a Lebanese muzslime.

I could tell you a hundred personal stories from about age 9 to age 40 about the bastards that I personally experienced.

The muzslimes could not understand why me a non Jew, would not pick on the pigs with them, it was natural to them to persecute the Jews.

I lived in a DP neighborhood, transferred from a Catholic elementary school to a public school and my world education began.

Sorry, MT, my dealing are the opposite of yours, they will if given a better chance, destroy this country in the name of allahole.
    dwight55, Denton, m14nm and 5 others like this.

Super Moderator

Rather than looking at anecdotal evidence (individual Muslims), I looked into the Qur'an and the hadiths.

There's a reason why Islam has brought death and destruction wherever it goes, and that is from the time Muhammad and his followers returned to Mecca from Medina.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

How can anyone not discern the true nature of islam, or the horrific atrocities being committed by it's practitioners on a global scale today?
    You could also live next to a large ''peaceful'' nest of killer bees, until, on that one particular day,..................

A muslim sympathizer I'm not.

islam is no more a religion than Nazism was. Both were/are political idologies aimed at subjugating large masses of individuals and scapegoating others (Christians and Jews).
    Slippy, m14nm, Denton and 2 others like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

islam is a geo-political ideology of world domination generally made up of 2 groups. One group wants to kill/enslave non believers and the other group wants to convert non believers. The group that wants to convert are willing to help fund the group that wants to kill/enslave the infidel.

Any non citizen islamist in the US should be deported immediately.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links