Hey guys, need your opinion... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hey guys, need your opinion...

This is a discussion on Hey guys, need your opinion... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Thanks guys for your input, I do appreciate it. This is the design I ended up going with. Simple, yet still stands out a little ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hey guys, need your opinion...

Thanks guys for your input, I do appreciate it. This is the design I ended up going with. Simple, yet still stands out a little not to mention less expensive for 500 cards. Using a full background I would have ended up paying over $50. Got 500 for $35.00.

I like the look of it! If you get your website up before Memorial day, please let me know.

Part of my business is writing technical manuals for computer programmers. I have one due the first of June. If it is okay, I will use your URL in some the example code. Although a majority of computer programmers are liberal retards, I do run into quite a few preppers and gun guys as well. So I figure using your URL does double duty: it give you some exposure to guys that might be interested in what you are selling and it tweeks the noses of the libs in a way they cannot raise hell over. Sounds like a win-win to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I like the look of it! If you get your website up before Memorial day, please let me know.

Part of my business is writing technical manuals for computer programmers. I have one due the first of June. If it is okay, I will use your URL in some the example code. Although a majority of computer programmers are liberal retards, I do run into quite a few preppers and gun guys as well. So I figure using your URL does double duty: it give you some exposure to guys that might be interested in what you are selling and it tweeks the noses of the libs in a way they cannot raise hell over. Sounds like a win-win to me...
    Yea, let me think about that but I might be ok with it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

4. Awesome!!
    I can’t wait till the SHTF and the 0bama sheeple turn into zombies. I’ll go walking dead on theyazz. Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links