Uses/Protection without a real gun - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Uses/Protection without a real gun

This is a discussion on Uses/Protection without a real gun within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by thewallfan I was on amazon looking at airsoft guns and I realized how realistic they looked and how cheap they where. Do ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Uses/Protection without a real gun

Quote Originally Posted by thewallfan View Post
    I was on amazon looking at airsoft guns and I realized how realistic they looked and how cheap they where. Do you think that if you bought one and say painted the tip black or so, that you could scare someone away..
    A dummy gun might scare somebody off, or it might send his adrenalin into overdrive and make him jump on you and rip you apart in a fury.
    That happened in my city this year when a "gunman" tried to rob a bookies with a dummy gun, everybody jumped on him and finished him off-

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Plym...#axzz2SYlCbtUt
    Last edited by Lucky Jim; 05-07-2013 at 09:24 AM.

I would never use a toy in place of a real firearm,It would get you killed or worse!!.

"Never bring a knife to a gun fight"..... The Untouchables

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have to agree the airsoft idea is just a bad idea. Yeah it might work but if the other guy has a real gun, you're as good as dead. A good bow is probably a better choice than the bb gun simply because it'll give you a wider variety of game that you can hunt with it.

-Infidel

Against a man with a gun, the one without a gun is at a distict disadvantage and is likely going to die. There are many ways to make a gun at home in your basement or garage. You need only basic tools and a little time. Home-made guns are slower to load (usually single shot or muzzle loaders) but they are as good at close range as any shotgun made.

Its not good to ban the guns completely but you can protect yourself without the guns if you have properly installed a security system in your home and you have a monitoring system with that devices because both of you and monitoring company get alert when there is any violence and they send the security staff for quick action to protect yourself.
    Last edited by Camron; 07-04-2014 at 03:35 AM.

The libtard sanctuary city of Hell Paso, TX
    By what I understood guns are out of the question for now, so how about a couple of mean looking dogs? 99% of criminals will avoid homes with dogs and even meth heads will have a hard time with two German shepherds chewing their arms off, plan B is the old bow & arrow as I mentioned before.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
    Hidden Content

I've played Airsoft quite a bit over the last decade or so. The top end products mimic size, trades, weight & materials. So much so that some real steel parts are cross compatable. But to pull a decorative paper weight on someone is a no no.

Saying that though they are great for training. CQB room clearing is great with smoke n ear bleeders going off, helps tactics loads. Here's my toy Bushmaster AR variant.

Uses/Protection without a real gun-airsoft-rifle.jpg

If you feel a weapon is right for you get a real one, learn to use it and be ready to use it or forget it and put your self and family in the hands of others.
    A fake gun will get you killed.
    Don't ever try to stop a 380 in right right hands it will not go well for you.
    21 feet steel door and 7/16 ply wood behind tha Bad guy hit right in the nose to prove a point.
    Uses/Protection without a real gun-door380-1-.jpgUses/Protection without a real gun-door380-2-.jpg
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links