Before & After - Where do you think you would fair better? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Before & After - Where do you think you would fair better?

This is a discussion on Before & After - Where do you think you would fair better? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by SAR-1L So you believe I am doing drugs or should be committed cause... 1. I know I am behind the curve when ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Before & After - Where do you think you would fair better?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR-1L View Post
    So you believe I am doing drugs or should be committed cause...

1. I know I am behind the curve when it comes to other preppers?
    2. I admit a feeling of frustration, that I am trying prepare without knowing what I could be facing, or how things might happen?
    3. That I know I am at a disadvantage against combatant if they have a firearm, and I do not have a projectile weapon?
    4. That without a community, you are disadvantage if you are alone rather than having the safety of superior numbers?
    5. That I am aware that no plan is one size fits all for every survival scenario?
    6. That I am aware that seasoned survivalist for generations struggled, even though it was their life style, so it will be difficult adjust, and I will have to adapt and learn quickly.

... and here I thought these were all pretty realistic, fundamental basics to consider. I guess I should have been sane enough to jump on your wagon of unicorns and rainbows and shit mate, cause if thinking of self defense and the advantages of having a community is over thinking it... shit you live in much greener pastures.

It isn't about despair, it is a realism that basic things will be hard to come by, and competed for, and a process of what role will I play in a new world. Cause it will be just a little more complicated than choosing what pair of spare underwear you should bring.
    I thought you were on drugs because your post was ADD and basically made no sense, even with a generous spirit I could to discern your points other than random thoughts on paper.

I suggest you use the number system more, it helps to focus your thoughts.
    NRA Patron Member
    Platoon Sergent M1 Tank Company (retired)
    Montana sucks, tell your friends

I have to admit, I took your initial post in a different light also.

I think if you're prepared at all and take care of your health to a decent degree...you're far ahead of the average guy. How far you take your preparations and fitness depends on your desires.

You'll never reach the perfect set of gear because when something happens things will evolve in unknown ways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links