Dollar store quality and values
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Dollar store quality and values within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I think these stores are great instead of walmart. There has been times that I've bought bad stuff, but most of the time its good ...

I think these stores are great instead of walmart. There has been times that I've bought bad stuff, but most of the time its good or at least works. I know that the food is a $1, and I've been stocking up on rice and beans. Anyone else shop at these stores?

Re: Dollar store quality and values

I go there quite a bit, stock up on rice and beans. The quality of their other stuff is not as good, but it does the job on certain items.

I wish we had one of these where I live. The closest one is about 60 miles away. I'm far out and remote, even to walmart!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I just realized this is an untapped resource, I need to check mine out! Thanks guys, this is what the website is all about!
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

Sponsored Links