Comms & Operational Organization - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Comms & Operational Organization

This is a discussion on Comms & Operational Organization within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Two Seven One Other than encryption they are probably using some form of transmission authentication via phone, Internet, radio or what ever ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Comms & Operational Organization

Quote Originally Posted by Two Seven One View Post
    Other than encryption they are probably using some form of transmission authentication via phone, Internet, radio or what ever other form of communication they have coordinated. Very, very simplified example:

Person A to Person B, phone, social media post or what ever where person B is expected to look for transmissions. "I'm having dinner tonight but I don't think I like my waiter and the food is under cooked."

Where, "the food is under cooked." is the go ahead or call to action person B was watching for.

There are much more advanced ways to conduct transmission authentication which I'm sure are more likely used. I just wanted to simplify it without getting into some long explanation.
    Right I understand that... I think I keep asking the question wrong... so I totally take the blame here lol.
    I am wondering what online platforms they are using for network building, recruiting etc.

things other than just twitter, facebook, the usual. Cause they are some how reaching the correct target audience through all the spam and ads and crap
    competing for attention.
    Firearm & Personal Safety Training - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ( Simple gear mod ideas & tutorials. )

Wrong post. Disregard.

Edited by Denton to make fun of Two Seven One for posting in the wrong thread!
    Last edited by Denton; 08-14-2016 at 11:56 PM.
    A Watchman likes this.

They have their own television station and monthly magizine. If that was tried by civilians on the topic of bandimg together for mutual protection it would be seazed by the government on any number of charges. But to write regularily and praise terrorist acts is ok. If your a muslim.
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links