How fragile are we
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How fragile are we

This is a discussion on How fragile are we within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; How fragile do you think our Economy, Civil order, etc is Could a large attack destroy the economy? Could a high profile shooting start national ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: How fragile are we

How fragile are we

How fragile do you think our Economy, Civil order, etc is

Could a large attack destroy the economy?

Could a high profile shooting start national protests and riots

what things could PUSH us over the edge into.
    S
    H
    T
    F
    Be a Berean

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Just about anything in this current world climate.
    SOCOM42 and rthomp77 like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I personally think the American population...for the most part...is more fragile than at any time in our history.

We have become a fat, lazy, imbecilic, narcissistic group of breathing matter.
    Last edited by Robie; 08-09-2016 at 07:37 PM.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Food shortages and grid down.

You'd have national guard patrolling with martial law.
    A Watchman, Maol9 and Denton like this.

Extremely fragile. That is why I decided to get into prepping. Things on the horizon don't indicate an improvement.

Lots of real dumb ideas have been implemented for quick cash for a select few as opposed to decisions being made for the long term standards and stability of the citizens of this Republic. Poor decisions have created a potential house of cards and a whole bunch of special snowflakes that will melt when said house collapses.
    Last edited by Camel923; 08-09-2016 at 08:49 PM.
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

HildeBeast elected, SHTF. America is dead as a constitutional Republic.
    SOCOM42 and rcmckibbin like this.

No. The only thing in my opinion (IMO?) that would bring the US to it;s knees would be a pandemic of biblical proportion. We actually handled one of those in 1919 though.

I don't believe it will happen in my lifetime. My two boys though? They are Uber Screwed!
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    No. The only thing in my opinion (IMO?) that would bring the US to it;s knees would be a pandemic of biblical proportion. We actually handled one of those in 1919 though.

I don't believe it will happen in my lifetime. My two boys though? They are Uber Screwed!
    The female version of Clintonitis can be fatal.
    Denton likes this.

Good question. How fragile is the US Economy? Don't know, however it is much more diverse than some others that have taken a hit and have as yet to devolve into total chaos (greece or Venesula).

Could an attack cause it to collapse? Hell wall street was back up within a week of 9-11. That's not to say that a major attack couldn't happen or that it couldn't be devastating.

Now a high profile shooting, that could be a definite trigger for certain folks to come up out of thier holes and start major civil unrest to the point that the current idiot at 1600 PA ave could suspend elections indefinitely in the name of public safety and then continue to rule as el presidente for life. That's always been a possibility. Especially with the news that another Close person to the Clinton's has taken a slug. Would not put it past then to target Mr Trump especially if they thought he even stood a chance of winning
    sideKahr likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links