No More Immigrants! EVER!! - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

No More Immigrants! EVER!!

This is a discussion on No More Immigrants! EVER!! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Kolacky Build the wall on borders with land mines this side of the wall. Sure you can come over! Buzzard bait. A ...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 89
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: No More Immigrants! EVER!!

  1. #61
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolacky View Post
    Build the wall on borders with land mines this side of the wall. Sure you can come over! Buzzard bait.
    A whole makeover of the welfare system. Which would lead to hires of all kinds of people who can do office work. Even hunt and peck until they pass the typing class given. (Every place has training. Why not typing too?) Revamp the system, get rid of the albatrosses. The serial leaches. If you are on welfare, you can do city clean up, mow grass, etc. If you are physically unable to do that work, then you can do other work. (see above). If you are purposefully incompetent, you don't get benefits. Period. No more free rides. No more free health care. No more free housing. It astounds me how many young people (under 30) that are on welfare. Able bodied people. Lazy people.

    As for meth addicts, put them all in a compound together. Let them smoke to their hearts' content then burn the bodies. They made their choice. Sorry it was the wrong one, but why should my family be threatened by people who chose badly and now can't help themselves? Harsh? You bet. Who's gonna pay for the rehab, otherwise? I'm sick of paying for everyone else and having little to live on myself. Time to blow out the chaff.

    Sorry, I do get cranked up about these issues. Grr.
    I'm tired of people making vague posts such as this one. I can't figure out where Kolacky stands on the issues!

    SGG, Slippy, Prepared One and 1 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  2. #62
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakthesoldier View Post
    First off, if you need welfare, you are NOT productive. Sorry not sorry. Being productive begins at the point where you give to the community more than you take. Needing tax dollars to pay for your food, rent, gas etc. is an automatic disqualifier. (of course, previously agreed upon, contracted benefits for service to the country or state do not fall into this category as they were EARNED)

    You are clearly either on welfare or simply ignorant to how welfare works.

    Welfare does not help anyone, and IS NOT CHARITY. It is a state mandated tax to keep those in low income areas from improving themselves. People can make just a little more on welfare than they can at an entry level job, but if they get a full time minimum wage job they lose their benifits completely instead of having them garnished to match the income they would have been receiving. There is no incentive to ever get off of welfare. It is intentionally difficult for persons to escape the system once they are in it.

    Our current system needs to be abolished and burned to the ground.

    Start over completely, or just leave it be. If someone in YOUR community needs help, it is YOU who should be taking care of them. Not the people in other communities or states, and DEFINITELY not the government.
    I didn't say people on welfare are productive. But that being said, people who were productive and had for some reasons beyond their control had ended up needing financial assistance, is not an abuse to the system! Our tax also goes to cover welfare assistance. It's like an insurance coverage I suppose - you pay the premium (tax).

    No, it's not a charity.......but I pointed out that we send foreign aid to poor countries, (which can be described as charity). If we can afford to be magnanimous to those foreign people....why can't we with our own citizens, especially when they were paying taxes too?


    What about people who cannot get any jobs? Like the mentally retarded? the disabled?
    If for some reason you suddenly find yourself unable to get a job after being laid off - do you have any problems with helping them out?


    Like I've said, welfare is there for a reason. Just like bankruptcy laws are there for a reason!
    To provide a safety net!


    You see it as keeping low-income people from improving themselves (that is true for those who abuse the system, and those who grew up being raised by people who abuse the system - they tend to have the same mentality).......but I also see that it has an encouraging effect too. Citizens who know they're looked after should disaster befall them are more likely to feel secured in that knowledge. Morale is likely to be high.

    High morale will translate to high productivity!


    If welfare has such a deterrent effect, how come majority of the citizens are productive? How come there are people who get welfare, and eventually get off welfare? Not all people remain on welfare, you know.

    How come we see so many people who'd come a long way from earning minimum wage if the welfare system is a deterrent to improvement? How many successful people we know today never experienced collecting welfare?



    No, there is no incentive to get off welfare because a corrupt welfare recipient usually has a job that pays under the table! That's why! They're collecting welfare at the same time they're secretly earning income, too!


    People who pay under the table are enabling this fraudulent practice, not to mention they're also benefiting from it! Make the fine so stiff along with a mandatory prison sentence to go with it for those who employ under the table. If no one is willing to employ people under the table, these welfare recipients are most likely to get off welfare, since it's hard to survive on welfare alone.


    Clearly, there is so much abuse and corruption. The welfare system needs an overhaul.
    Last edited by charito; 07-26-2016 at 01:23 PM.

  3. #63
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,353
    @charito - there is no clause in the constitution that allows for the welfare state or giving money to other nations.

    We are so far off the right path we no longer realize how lost we are.
    Slippy, Camel923, SOCOM42 and 3 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #64
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    @charito - there is no clause in the constitution that allows for the welfare state or giving money to other nations.

    We are so far off the right path we no longer realize how lost we are.

    I had to take a pause and ponder......and I agree. It's so easy to loose sight of things now.
    Welfare State is what leads us down the path to socialism.
    Denton, Camel923 and SGG like this.

  6. #65
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Northeast Texas
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolacky View Post
    Build the wall on borders with land mines this side of the wall. Sure you can come over! Buzzard bait.
    A whole makeover of the welfare system. Which would lead to hires of all kinds of people who can do office work. Even hunt and peck until they pass the typing class given. (Every place has training. Why not typing too?) Revamp the system, get rid of the albatrosses. The serial leaches. If you are on welfare, you can do city clean up, mow grass, etc. If you are physically unable to do that work, then you can do other work. (see above). If you are purposefully incompetent, you don't get benefits. Period. No more free rides. No more free health care. No more free housing. It astounds me how many young people (under 30) that are on welfare. Able bodied people. Lazy people.

    As for meth addicts, put them all in a compound together. Let them smoke to their hearts' content then burn the bodies. They made their choice. Sorry it was the wrong one, but why should my family be threatened by people who chose badly and now can't help themselves? Harsh? You bet. Who's gonna pay for the rehab, otherwise? I'm sick of paying for everyone else and having little to live on myself. Time to blow out the chaff.

    Sorry, I do get cranked up about these issues. Grr.

    Say what? Which 4 threads are you responding to with this post ........ please advise, just for clarity.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

  7. #66
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    19,083
    Kolacky done gone crazy...
    Kolacky likes this.

  8. #67
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by charito View Post
    I didn't say people on welfare are productive. But that being said, people who were productive and had for some reasons beyond their control had ended up needing financial assistance, is not an abuse to the system! Our tax also goes to cover welfare assistance. It's like an insurance coverage I suppose - you pay the premium (tax).

    No, it's not a charity.......but I pointed out that we send foreign aid to poor countries, (which can be described as charity). If we can afford to be magnanimous to those foreign people....why can't we with our own citizens, especially when they were paying taxes too?


    What about people who cannot get any jobs? Like the mentally retarded? the disabled?
    If for some reason you suddenly find yourself unable to get a job after being laid off - do you have any problems with helping them out?


    Like I've said, welfare is there for a reason. Just like bankruptcy laws are there for a reason!
    To provide a safety net!


    You see it as keeping low-income people from improving themselves (that is true for those who abuse the system, and those who grew up being raised by people who abuse the system - they tend to have the same mentality).......but I also see that it has an encouraging effect too. Citizens who know they're looked after should disaster befall them are more likely to feel secured in that knowledge. Morale is likely to be high.

    High morale will translate to high productivity!


    If welfare has such a deterrent effect, how come majority of the citizens are productive? How come there are people who get welfare, and eventually get off welfare? Not all people remain on welfare, you know.

    How come we see so many people who'd come a long way from earning minimum wage if the welfare system is a deterrent to improvement? How many successful people we know today never experienced collecting welfare?



    No, there is no incentive to get off welfare because a corrupt welfare recipient usually has a job that pays under the table! That's why! They're collecting welfare at the same time they're secretly earning income, too!


    People who pay under the table are enabling this fraudulent practice, not to mention they're also benefiting from it! Make the fine so stiff along with a mandatory prison sentence to go with it for those who employ under the table. If no one is willing to employ people under the table, these welfare recipients are most likely to get off welfare, since it's hard to survive on welfare alone.


    Clearly, there is so much abuse and corruption. The welfare system needs an overhaul.
    You did not give a "reason" for welfare to exist. Only mentioned people not being able to get jobs, the handicapped, and some jibberish about me losing my job.

    If you tattoo your face, have Zero marketable skills, refuse to get educated or trained, refuse to work the millions of available jobs because they are beneath you etc. that is your problem, not the Taxpayers.

    Aid (not restitution) paid to other countries is not even comparable to to amount of welfare paid each year, like less than 10%. Affording one is not the same as being able to afford the other.

    The handicapped are a protected class. They literally get any job they apply for that they can possibly perform with no questions asked. Even jobs they might not be qualified for because employers want tax deductions associated with hiring them, and because they fear lawsuits for descrimination.

    The majority of citizens are not on welfare because the majority of citizens either go to college and get good jobs, or get training and get good jobs, or work hard to earn good jobs, ALL of which pay more than welfare. Also, the majority of citizens amazingly do not want to leach off the American people and understand that they are, in fact, the ones paying for the ungrateful cum dumpsters.

    No, the welfare receipients do not have jobs under the table. They have multiple children. They get more money FROM WELFARE than working any job minimum wage or a little better.

    The ONLY part of your response with any actual validity was the end where you stated that the system is corrupt and needs an overhaul.


    The Government wants people on welfare. Why? Because people who don't have to go to work, have time to riot and protest. They can get in the media's eye and make people think that there are significantly more people who hold the opinions forcefed upon the unwashed than really exists. A minor minority is running this country because they aren't afraid of being late to work.
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    Hidden Content

    My accommodation of your incompetence does not make you right.

  9. #68
    Guest


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakthesoldier View Post
    It is enforced, but it is watered down.

    I would have to:
    1. Feel offended by them speaking another language.
    2. File a harassment suit/press charges.
    3. Provide proof of the activity.
    4. Provide proof that the activity was offensive and harassing.
    5. Win in court.

    It is one of those little known laws that all 50 states have, burried in each of their penal and civil codes. Kind of like proselytization. It is illegal to attempt to spread your religion in a place of business that is a.) not under your ownership b.) not a church or like religious establishment.
    Respectfully, I believe you are incorrect. You have still failed to supply the statute that supports this supposed law.

    However, here's something that hurts your point. As of at least 2014, the Feds were still suing companies for requiring that the employees be able to speak English. If there was really a "law" as you claim, in "all 50 states" that mandates English at work, or at least the ability to speak it, it would be rather difficult for the Feds to sue companies for doing just that.

    Federal Gov?t Sues Wisconsin Company, Says English-Language Requirement is 'Discrimination'

  10. #69
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Egyas View Post
    Respectfully, I believe you are incorrect. You have still failed to supply the statute that supports this supposed law.

    However, here's something that hurts your point. As of at least 2014, the Feds were still suing companies for requiring that the employees be able to speak English. If there was really a "law" as you claim, in "all 50 states" that mandates English at work, or at least the ability to speak it, it would be rather difficult for the Feds to sue companies for doing just that.

    Federal Gov?t Sues Wisconsin Company, Says English-Language Requirement is 'Discrimination'
    Really? It would be hard?

    Right now, at this very moment, the Government of California has, in office, persons who believe that it is not already a crime to sell a gun to a felon, or for a felon to possess a gun.

    In this country you can sue, and win, for McDonalds not telling you that coffee is hot.

    You can sue, and win, against winebago for crashing your RV if you claim you believed that cruise control is auto pilot.

    How many lawsuits have there been, how many precedents have been set of citizens or special interests groups suing over conditions that have existed for generations.

    Everything I am seeing on this lawsuit indicates it will end in dismissal. Also, it is about making speaking English a requirement for being hired, not about speaking English in the workplace.

    I am not going to pull up each states laws to evidence my point. Research it yourself.
    Hidden Content

    My accommodation of your incompetence does not make you right.

  11. #70
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,221
    I think we can all agree that this system can not support itself and will fall. So be it.
    charito, Slippy and 7052 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

 

 
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Non-white American Immigrants Defending Conservatism
    By Boss Dog in forum Political News and Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2016, 09:22 AM
  2. Illegals and Anti American immigrants rioting
    By Slippy in forum News & Links
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2016, 05:05 PM
  4. Immigrants, 42% of Medicaid
    By Denton in forum Political News and Topics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 04:34 PM
  5. DHS released over 2,000 immigrants
    By big al in forum Political News and Topics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Back to Top