What You'd Better Understand About Islam.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What You'd Better Understand About Islam. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Islam is not a "religion," as we Westerners understand it, and its mosques are not the same as our churches, synagogues and temples. Mosques are ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: What You'd Better Understand About Islam.

Super Moderator

Islam is not a "religion," as we Westerners understand it, and its mosques are not the same as our churches, synagogues and temples.

Mosques are military centers, TOCs and arsenals as well as where they go to recite memorized prayers to the Arabic moon god and get motivational speeches from their leaders.

Europe is going to learn the hard way. As a matter of fact, the U.S. has already been seriously infected but isn't sick enough to understand it, yet.

https://pamelageller.com/2016/06/war...-germany.html/
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

I'm not proud to admit it but not too long ago I was one of the people with the attitude of "moderate Muslims mean us no harm". But that has since changed. My reason for the change is whenever one of these idiots shoots up Americans you never hear the "moderate" Muslims speak out against it. Their silence speaks volumes to me. Also Obama doing everything in his power to protect the Muslim jihadists and re-write the narrative speaks volumes.

Everyone has two choices, you're either with us or against us. Ain't no middle ground in this fight.

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus)
    rstanek, Gunn, Denton and 10 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

And then there is this...

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

http://muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-t...-and-bri.shtml

Their religion allows them to lie about anything to a non believer...They are taught this from early on so it's only natural.

They can look you in the face standing over a night club of dead bodies while holding a gun and still probably pass a lie detector test saying they didn't do it. Christians can't pass a lie detector test because we are taught lying is wrong all of our lives and our bodies tense up...get nervous..heartbeat rises....breathing falters.

But a Muslim naturally thinks he is doing no wrong.

Think about it...

(Then again Obama practices this crap daily!)
    Denton, Slippy, Michael_Js and 5 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Religion of PEACE ? In case anyone wants to study it...BTW look through that website...It's a treasure trove of good info!

The Quran's Verses of Violence

I was going to quote some passages out of the Quran but ran out of toilet paper a few days ago and used mine.
    Denton, Slippy and dwight55 like this.

Agree and disagree.

I agree with how you feel about moderate muslims. I have heard some speak out against violence so that I have to disagree with, but the reason I agree with you on the overall feeling is because those speaking out are doing so for political correctness to the left. Until the moderate muslim raises and army and goes and kicks some radicals' ass they ought to be kept out of our country and required to fix their problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'm not proud to admit it but not too long ago I was one of the people with the attitude of "moderate Muslims mean us no harm". But that has since changed. My reason for the change is whenever one of these idiots shoots up Americans you never hear the "moderate" Muslims speak out against it. Their silence speaks volumes to me. Also Obama doing everything in his power to protect the Muslim jihadists and re-write the narrative speaks volumes.

Everyone has two choices, you're either with us or against us. Ain't no middle ground in this fight.

Sent from Tapatalk (aka Uranus)
    dwight55 likes this.

What has shocked me is the degree to which the left has gone to in Europe and now here to make excuses and cover for them. Unless it's an all out terror attack that just can't be denied they immediately go to work on their behalf like a PR firm. And in some cases that includes rape and other criminal activities. I guess it comes down to harvesting them for votes. So not only does humanity have to face the dangers radical Islam poses to the west but also how the useful idiots on the left have become their official enablers.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by C.L.Ripley View Post
    What has shocked me is the degree to which the left has gone to in Europe and now here to make excuses and cover for them. Unless it's an all out terror attack that just can't be denied they immediately go to work on their behalf like a PR firm. And in some cases that includes rape and other criminal activities. I guess it comes down to harvesting them for votes. So not only does humanity have to face the dangers radical Islam poses to the west but also how the useful idiots on the left have become their official enablers.
    The government wants to use them (terrorists), let things (terrorism) get really bad and then start taking away our rights (guns, freedom) in the name of protecting us with marshal law.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    The government wants to use them (terrorists), let things (terrorism) get really bad and then start taking away our rights (guns, freedom) in the name of protecting us with marshal law.
    Other than marshal instead of martial, you are right on the money.
    Annie and dwight55 like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Muslims have done nothing but rape, pillage, murder, and conduct war since that bastard Muhammad set foot on earth. It is not, and never was, a religion, much less a religion of peace. Their true intentions will be realized to late I fear.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 06-22-2016 at 02:31 PM.
    Denton, Annie, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by C.L.Ripley View Post
    Britain knows what is happening. It is the main motivation behind leaving the European Union.
    And the rest of Europe is scared spitless Britain may actually do it.
    Denton, Annie, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links