Curious... Were you in Cub/Boy/Brownie/Sea/Junior Scouts?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Curious... Were you in Cub/Boy/Brownie/Sea/Junior Scouts? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Just trying to take a poll if people that are "prepared" were in organizations like Scouting when they were younger. I was in Cub Scouts ...

Poll: Curious... Were you in Cub/Boy/Brownie/Sea/Junior Scouts?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Curious... Were you in Cub/Boy/Brownie/Sea/Junior Scouts?

Just trying to take a poll if people that are "prepared" were in organizations like Scouting when they were younger. I was in Cub Scouts for years. My mother was one of the den mothers.

Just wondering if scouting is taking on a whole new meaning now.

Started in first year Webelos, stayed in boy scouts until i was 18. Made it to life scout rank. Only regret in life is not getting my eagle.
    Was in the order of the arrow, went to brown sea, worked camps, was in leadership, and was a great part of my young life!
    survival, cecollie and jrclen like this.
    Freedom Fighter
    Guns kill people like pencils make mistakes.

Cubs a very long time ago.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I was a follower of Akela.

That means I was a Cub Scout for those of you not fluent in cub lingo.

I had a great time as a Cub. Lots of trips outdoors, and I can make ashtrays out of plaster of Paris now.

I had all but forgotten, but my Mom sent a box of memoribilia to me, and inside was my Cub Scout hat and neckerchief.

A reminder of when America still stood for principles worth standing up for.

I was in girl scouts for a year. We didn't have a very active leader so we didn't really do much.

But I was in 4H and I have to say I learned a lot being a part of that....horses, cattle, pigs, archery and ceramics

Was never in the scouts or anything like that but my Father and Grandpa did get us out in the woods and taught us alot of things, that till this day I still use and passing on to my Daughter. We do have our daughter in Girl scouts but from what I have seen and been involed in it seems about useless for any kind of real world knowlege. Pretty much all they do is art's and crafts.

Scout First class. Order of the arrow.

Canadian army cadets from when I was 12-18 than from 18 till now Canadian army reserves

Cub scouts and Webloes. I totally sucked at projects and crafts. Hated camping. So I was not the model scout that's for sure. But I do admire their mission.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links