What Was Your Prep Of The Day: - Page 615
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day: within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Working on a project...semi prep related. A friend of mine came over last week and asked me if I wanted to work. Of course I ...

Page 615 of 869 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 715 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 8688
Like Tree8037Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

Working on a project...semi prep related.

A friend of mine came over last week and asked me if I wanted to work. Of course I said yeah, without asking WHAT was involved haha. So it turns out he has been trying to get an auto/RV detail company off the ground. He had gotten a call for a 30' travel trailer wash and hand wax, so he got me to help.

Well, he wanted to go in his Chrysler 200. I said no, I have a truck. So it turned into me grabbing my trailer, and a water tank and putting it on the trailer. Grabbed some change and bought a tool box for the tongue of the trailer (I wanted one for it anyways, so win/win and yes I paid for it )

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:-imageuploadedbytapatalk1461214725.548496.jpgWhat Was Your Prep Of The Day:-imageuploadedbytapatalk1461214746.570795.jpg

So I'll have a 330 gallon water tote on a trailer for the mobile business, and when/if SHTF I can go to a friends house where he has a well to fill up like I had done a couple years back but with 55 gallon barrels (pain in the friggin arse).

I had gotten 16" rims for my moms truck, to replace the mismatched 15's that were on it. So I bought her good 16" tires and put 2 matching 15" rims on my trailer from her truck. Next payday, I'm replacing the light truck tires with new trailer tires. One thing at a time

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:-imageuploadedbytapatalk1461215047.863245.jpg

Unfortunately I have not really been prepping. Been focusing on getting this trailer together to put to work and make some money :D

Edit. Forgot about the Cobra 29 NW LTD Classic CB I picked up from a tweeker for $20. Works great. Went wheeling the other night, tuned to the station they were on and was able to communicate without getting out. My realistic brand worked, but the cobra is so much clearer! Next upgrade is a better antenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kevincali; 04-21-2016 at 12:21 AM.
    8301 likes this.

The wife wanted a devotional book from Amazon that she and our daughter could do together. She noticed that it was eligible for "Same Day delivery" if the cart total was $35 or more. Dang Amazon knows how to gimmick their buyers, eh? She comes to me to order it, and asks if I have anything to throw in to get it today. I am rebuilding an old Lincoln "tombstone" arc welder, so I had been looking at a new stinger, ground clamp, and cable. All qualified for "same day" too, so I tossed them in. I also noticed a wishlist item I'd been saving for such a time. I finally got around to ordering 16K fruit and veggie seeds locked up in their own mylar with absorbers.

By 8:30pm, I had these:
    16,000 Count Seed Variety Pack 33 Fruit Vegetable Varieties
    What Was Your Prep Of The Day:-81gzrvwuivl._sl1500_.jpg
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Lower parts kit came in for the AR, got it together. Missing the charging handle, and I need a spanner wrench to tighten the buffer tube nut. And scope rings. Sight in with iron sights on Sunday with a friend. Gonna show him how it operates and how to properly clean it. He was never shown. And gonna test some loads for the 45-70. Also got in an alice pack, some face cammo paint, and 22cal flash hole deburring tool.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

There's a large pickle plant down the road from me I bartered for a tote of vinegar. Now have to figure out where to put it . 270 gallon.
    8301, spork and Gridrebel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by baldman View Post
    There's a large pickle plant down the road from me I bartered for a tote of vinegar. Now have to figure out where to put it . 270 gallon.
    You have a 270 gallon tote filled with vinegar?
    paraquack likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Hiding, At 1700 Our Daughter is getting married. The best thing I can do right now for my own safety and well being is stay out of the way. Then be where I am suppose to be and stand where I am suppose to stand at the correct time. If I can do that I will live through the day.
    8301 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Hiding, At 1700 Our Daughter is getting married. The best thing I can do right now for my own safety and well being is stay out of the way. Then be where I am suppose to be and stand where I am suppose to stand at the correct time. If I can do that I will live through the day.
    Make sure you leave your concealed in the car today. You're a dad, and losing your daughter....it can cause PTSD!
    8301 likes this.
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

Kauboy , yep I have 270 gallons of vinegar. Would you like to barrow a gallon ? Because if so I will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by SittingElf View Post
    Make sure you leave your concealed in the car today. You're a dad, and losing your daughter....it can cause PTSD!
    Pretty sure most of the Wedding party will be armed and most of the guest. Minster does not carry. YET.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

None

Be sure your daughter has a tiny pistol or fixed blade knife in her leg garter, put your name on the pistol as a warning to her husband.
    God Bless their marriage.
    txmarine6531 likes this.

Sponsored Links