What Was Your Prep Of The Day: - Page 393
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day: within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Finally found a wind up watch as opposed to battery operated Quartz watch. Found it at a pawn shop. Nothing special about it, an inexpensive ...

Page 393 of 869 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 8688
Like Tree8039Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

Finally found a wind up watch as opposed to battery operated Quartz watch. Found it at a pawn shop. Nothing special about it, an inexpensive Geneva pocket watch. Guy wanted $30 and I asked if he knew that was probably twice what it cost new in the 1980's. Since it wasn't listed as a jeweled movement, I offered $5 with ability to bring back if it doesn't keep time accurately in 2 days. So far , so good. Inexpensive but it works and no battery.
    Jakthesoldier likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

picked up a brand new mossy 500 today for $195 out the door couldn't pass it up - figure I'd give it to my minion down the road for a B-day present or something.
    oops

Dang!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Medic33 View Post
    picked up a brand new mossy 500 today for $195 out the door couldn't pass it up - figure I'd give it to my minion down the road for a B-day present or something.
    Was it broken? That is a hell of a good price! Nice find.

it's a 500 American field version (wood stock ), 28 inch 3 chokes, 2 3/4 - 3 inch chamber and no it's not broken just NIB
    I just couldn't pass up that deal.
    paraquack likes this.
    oops

Quote Originally Posted by Medic33 View Post
    it's a 500 American field version (wood stock ), 28 inch 3 chokes, 2 3/4 - 3 inch chamber and no it's not broken just NIB
    I just couldn't pass up that deal.
    Can't blame you. I did a little hunting and figured it must be the wood stock, but even so, its a good gun, and stocks are available everywhere from pennies to however much you want to spend. Honestly a little jealous of this one.

I purchased a couple survival credit card things, and a pet vehicle hammock (my car has no backseat or trunk lining, and the battery is housed between the two, so its out in the open. Race car problems.) so the kids can ride safely in my car and we can save about 1 mile per gallon going on adventures with the dogs over Shoots' Dakota.
    shoot2live likes this.

Went to the gun show, made some good contacts, Shoots found a beautiful silver round with the ammendment mandating our currency be gold and silver backed.

And I found a beautiful Fox knives karambit clone. Quality materials and construction it will be my new EDC.

We planted a bunch of stuff in the garden. It is too early so we will likely have frost problems. We will try to tarp it to save it.
    paraquack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by alterego View Post
    We planted a bunch of stuff in the garden. It is too early so we will likely have frost problems. We will try to tarp it to save it.
    Almost funny, my problem is just the opposite. I have to put up shade for my garden now that temps are pushing 100. Got a few day respite coming up.

Cool

Spent Sunday breaking down and completely cleaning my Benelli Supernova shotgun.
    It's clean now! :pride:

Sponsored Links