What Was Your Prep Of The Day: - Page 392
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day: within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Disturbed12404, here is a site to help study for Ham license. Practice Amateur Radio Exams by QRZ.COM It asks for your license # to register ...

Page 392 of 869 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 8688
Like Tree8039Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

Disturbed12404, here is a site to help study for Ham license. Practice Amateur Radio Exams by QRZ.COM
    It asks for your license # to register but you can use a name or something else. It is a self test under the "resource" button.

Here is a second site (not my favorite) but if your not taking a class and studying from a book, this might be better.
    https://www.hamstudy.org/
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    Disturbed12404, here is a site to help study for Ham license. Practice Amateur Radio Exams by QRZ.COM
    It asks for your license # to register but you can use a name or something else. It is a self test under the "resource" button.

Here is a second site (not my favorite) but if your not taking a class and studying from a book, this might be better.
    https://www.hamstudy.org/

This is the program I was going to go through

HamTestOnline - Ham Radio Exam Courses and Practice Tests

I just found the 1/2 sized cans of Spam at Wally World. Just my size. I don't have to worry about having to try and preserve the left over Spam if SHTF. More expensive per case, so only bought a 1/2 case. Maybe I can buy more after payday. Now I have to swap out all the full size cans of Spam to the pantry.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wrapping various items in paracord today since I got called in to work 6 hours early. Original plan was to take Shoots and the dogs back to one of our sites, train and plan some more. I really can't complain about turning a 7 hour shift into a 13 hour shift.

150 rds of 9mm and 20rds of 30.06.

Man I wish 30.06 was cheaper!!!!! I figure it's $1 a round. I have 240 rounds so far. Seems like a good investment! Lol

I ate at Taco Bell. I figure it's good to condition our bodies to food like substances that aren't necessarily good for anything other than making you feel full. In a shtf we need to be ready with iron guts so every odd meat we eat doesn't result in explosive diarrhea.
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

I bought 3 GSX flashlights which about the size of a cigar. I carry one on me have one on top of my gun safe and one in my B.O.B in my truck. These little things are 220 lumins and have high medium low and S.O.S flashing.
    paraquack likes this.

Well my day is only half over but I have been working in the garden trying to save the plants that have been too dry. I think they will all make it but I am only sure that the cantaloupe will survive. I will force them to survive!

paraquack likes this.
    Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

oiled six m1 carbines.
    kevincali likes this.

City wide garage sale today. Picked up 5 cases (12 quart jars in each case) of old ball canning jars brand new in a sealed box ($5 a box). Not sure if I should trust the lids, but I figure I'll try a few and find out. By searching online and using the logo on the jar it looks like they were all made from 1960-1975. Kind of a neat find. Also picked up 5 different sizes of cast iron skillets and a cast iron griddle as well ($20 for all). Got one of those blue 5 gal water containers for $0.75 too. Bought a bunch of clothes for the oldest kid as well. Darn kid just keeps growing... I was on the look out for old cook books and camping equipment, but it was lacking. All in all a good morning. I think we hit right at 30 sales, so it was pretty good for a small town of under 3500.

Sponsored Links