What Was Your Prep Of The Day: - Page 390
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day: within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Moved an additional 25 rounds of 00 buck to the jeep's ammo inventory. Also added 12 pack of bottled water to same. Cleaned and oiled ...

Page 390 of 869 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 8688
Like Tree8039Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

Moved an additional 25 rounds of 00 buck to the jeep's ammo inventory.
    Also added 12 pack of bottled water to same.
    Cleaned and oiled one 870.
    bigwheel and Slippy like this.

All moved in 6 new hens in their new mobile home. Once they learn where home is they will be allowed out during the day to roam.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:-100_1886.jpgWhat Was Your Prep Of The Day:-100_1888.jpg
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Great job folks. Now dont let that bottled water sit too long. I knew a guy who messed up good batch o shine cuz of cutting it with some distilled water which had been in its plastic jug too long. Tasted sorta like it had a model airplane in it. The chemicals which leeches out can also give a person a big old Cancer. I rearranged some canned goods in the prepper shack. Looking for yams..but we apparently done ate those. Its important to rotate that stuff too ya know?
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

BPA free water containers should solve that problem
    bigwheel likes this.

Bought some more 30.06 to fill the hole after I rearranged the ammo shelf. Still need one more to completely fill the empty space, but if I rearrange it a bit more I can get another stack of 5 boxes (100rds).

Also bought some termite spray and treated the holes in my bedroom ceiling. Them bastards came out flying yesterday!!!

Watered my yard yesterday, but am going to also today. We had high winds 2 days ago. Wind dries out trees, so I'm going to water again just to be safe.

Planted my bacon avocado a few days ago. Still have room for one more.

Probably going to be buying a motor for my truck. Right now, it's a small block. If this motor turns out to be a big block, guess what's going in??? Lol
    bigwheel likes this.

Loaded 20 stripper clips for the range tomorrow. Gave the sks a go over ensured it's in good order. Cleaned the truck. Did a full day of work. Took my dog for a walk with my daughter. Made sure my son got to piano lessons on time. Helped my daughter with something she was doing - panning for gold in the yard or what not - I just roll with it
    bigwheel and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content Wouldn't it be nice.....

Cleaned another 870, and cleared more brush for better fields of fire.
    paraquack and kevincali like this.

Floated the barrel on my 770, loaded about 175 rounds of .40

Made arraignment to see a demo of the .22 LR RELOADING [email protected]
    This Saturday, will keep ya posted.
    kevincali and paraquack like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Finally received my new camp stove. I had one but it had seen better days so I upgraded. Picking up more ammo this weekend and perhaps a range trip Sunday. Going to Sams Club to load up on more supplies.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links