What Was Your Prep Of The Day: - Page 303
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day: within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Nothing as exciting as your day, but found a nice Gerber hatchet with a mis-marked price on it. $19.99, last time I saw them, they ...

Page 303 of 869 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 803 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 8688
Like Tree8039Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day:

Nothing as exciting as your day, but found a nice Gerber hatchet with a mis-marked price on it. $19.99, last time I saw them, they were $40+. And 3 cable saws.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Bought my future BOB at a local sproting good store. Its a Nargear Toolbox. It was marked down from 179.99 to 15 because one of the clips that can be used to hold a snowboard was missing. Apparently they where originally designed for Smoke Jumpers.
    tinkerhell, Jeep and paraquack like this.

Rigged together a shower. Works off a garden hose. Problem is, it's cold. So VERY cold lol.

Also picked up another job. Guy and girlfriend have 2 horses that they need the stalls cleaned. $20 every time I go, only takes me ~35-40 minutes. Every dollar counts :D
    And from that job, have another job lined up. Hopefully recurring. I'm staying on the ranch anyway, so it helps having side work for after work

Also been ordering parts for my truck. Not the "new" truck, but my truck. Building it from the ground up.
    Jeep, Ripley, paraquack and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I researched what to put on my food storage list...I already have about 1 month of food stored, but want to bump it up to 2 months...
    Jeep, Dalarast and paraquack like this.

Installed the wood stove that's been sitting in the house since May. Chimney up, screwed glued and wired in place. One more run of caulk and we'll be done. Gonna wait until I can get back onto the roof without getting blown off, a bit breezy today. If I fell off and got hurt, no one would know until spring, maybe not even then!!
    Ripley likes this.

Well scored a ton more or less of damaged hay, for free. I just have to clean up the mess. 3.5 cords of wood already cut for 300.00 which is cheap. And gonna use the pressure cooker for for canning some meat, it will be our first attempt.
    Ripley, Wise Prepper and NoobMom like this.
    Im memory of my brother and fellow Marine, Semper Fidelis. Rest well my friend

I bought 2 Bic lighters. What can I say - I was at the check out, they were on the rack, a two pack for $1.49. Is it a good deal? Hell if I know, I don't smoke. But I tossed on in my EDC and one in my wife's car, just in case.
    NoobMom likes this.

Banned

Arranging for trip to montreal for security training. Just a basic two week class 75 hours basic private security in qubec then a two day risk defence class I think.

The reason this one is big. My first time in Quebec since 2008 for French. The course materials are all in French.... as it is a provincial mandated course and 3 I will be in quebec for two weeks... in december...

This is abig deal for me. The program has a 95% employment rate but I plan to return to school in waterloo in january not move to montreal.

Also arranged for lasik custom Laser today. I am hopeful it willcorrect my 20/40 20/50 vision and correct my astigmatism.

Its also a chance to try out glass' translation functions
    Last edited by Will2; 10-21-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    Wise Prepper likes this.

Bit the bullet so to say and picked up 1,000 5.56 from Palmetto. Was holding out for a better deal (under $300 shipped); but decided the deal they had was worth it.

Dealing with juggling a 401k into a IRA for the better part of 6 months and found out that BOA send the check back to the 401K company... made some headway into tracking down part of my future retirement. This is what creates deployment headaches... If I have to tell one more bank or 401K individual: "No I can't just wait by the phone and no I can't just walk to the local branch" I may have to throat punch a unicorn or thundercat.... This is a big item on my prep because it will set up a smooth happy retirement fund in the twenty or thirty years in addition to what is made between now and then

Someone find me a unicorn...

Got 1k rounds of 223 today and ordered 23 items from amazon Have over a year worth of food etc and never finished our bags to get home. Priorities..
    tinkerhell and NoobMom like this.

Sponsored Links