Buck Skinning
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Buck Skinning

This is a discussion on Buck Skinning within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; :smile: I thought this needed to be put out for some thought. Folks who know buck skinning need nothing else. Cooking on a fire , ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ibewbull

Thread: Buck Skinning

Buck Skinning

:smile:

I thought this needed to be put out for some thought.
    Folks who know buck skinning need nothing else.
    Cooking on a fire , putting food up for the winter, and just getting by are just the way it was and still is.
    Maybe the flint and steel are not as easy as a match but it will work after getting wet and a match may not.
    So I am putting the link up and waiting to see the reaction from all the electronis gizmo McGiver James Bond , Rambo wanna bees.
    The attitude and goal is still the same.
    The tools needed can be simple most of the tool are in yoyr head. Knowlege is king here.
    Food shelter , weapons from sticks and rocks. What to do if you are alone and unarmed with nothing but your skills.
    Think about it.
    Welcome to Buckskinning.org - Living History, Experimental Archeology, Mountain Men, The Western Fur Trade, Eastern Longhunters, The War for Texas Independence, etc.
    There are a lot of links here and if you search buck skining or rondevous you will find more.
    Good luck and now the ball is in your court.
    RaigenB and kel t like this.
    Hidden Content

Have a safe day and be ready in all ways.

Bull

Round II for all of you city slickers.
    As I sit here in the living room awaiting tomorrows blizard without a worry in the world.
    Some folks are in panic mode.
    We will fill some 5 gallon buckets with H2o for flushing. Remember if its yellow let it mellow and if it is brown flush it down.
    There are plenty of eggs , milk and bread plus all the rest of the frozen and canned goods. The Car is full of gas and 5 gallon fuel can full for the snow blower. Other than that beer and a bottle of Jamesons we are all set. If the weather is bad enough to keep me in the drive way. Then I figure it is a sign from God that I need a day off. So no travel unless it is to the ER.
    If the electricity goes out the crank powered radio will be all we need. As for heat well time to bake some bread and warm up.
    Here is a link for you to ponder.
    Wilderness Survival & Primitive Skills
    Hidden Content

Bull

Same here, just kicking back to relax. Critters are snugged up in the barn, dogs passed out in front of the fire, let the snow begin.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't know about yall, but Im going to take advantage of the rare snow today and go kill something.
    “Every person's life is theirs by right. An individuals life can and must only belong to himself, no to any society or community, or he is then but a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by Lattice View Post
    I don't know about yall, but Im going to take advantage of the rare snow today and go kill something.
    Nothing like fresh food on the table.
    Hidden Content

Bull

Well, didn't kill anything. But it was a good day, well kinda, err,,,, It was a blizzard.
    “Every person's life is theirs by right. An individuals life can and must only belong to himself, no to any society or community, or he is then but a slave."

so much nice information you share with us,, every person life is their rights an individuals life can and must only belong to himself

Good information you share with us, so much good that,, i so much appreciate that

Sponsored Links